What We're Working On

I cannot comprehend how it is possible for a company of this size to repeatedly release such an untested mess.

And Chris response makes me just sad.
"
EDIT to the players, if you're really falling back on d4, i pray for you. let's not think that that developer is some bastion of gaming.

Respectfully, they are. D2 is the game POE is based off of, and Blizzard has made plenty of amazing games.
GGG.
START FIXING THIS GAME FOR 99% OF PEOPLE, PLEASE. NOT FOR 1% OF ALL PLAYERS (even 1% of players complaint about loot etc).

If you want me to play more in your game - you don't need to cut exalts/divine drop, but you have to make it interesting by interesting bosses, mechanics etc. Cutting good item drop you are pushing me to leave this game.

There are rewardable games we can play too, where GAMERS ACTIONS are felt and rewardable. Armourer's scrap is not I want to see in even T5+ maps.

The game is great, but we are doing the same stuff all the time to trying to improve our builds and having nothing. I can't improve my 5ex build using 50 Armourer's scrap after running 10+ maps.

Look at the steam achievements - how much people killed Maven (1.1%), even Shaper (5.6%), etc?

And make an overall result.
Last edited by Vezorx on Aug 22, 2022, 9:05:58 AM
Fuck this game.
I'm incredibly disappointed in how GGG has handled this. To me, an arpg is about the power fantasy of destroying screens of monsters. Since 3.15 they have been going further and further away. I used to be able to use a skill scaled build to be a starter and farm currency for a second character and both zoomed. It was amazing.

Last night I watched my friend playing and it took him multiple minutes to kill a rare in a T3. The loot has been getting worse and worse. Harvest was completely gutted from like 12+ rerolls per harvest to less than 1. The game just isn't fun anymore.

I went to exilecon even though it was on the other side of the world because I loved this game so much. This league I quit within 24 hours of league start even though I took extra days off to play. I know I should just stop playing on launch days and getting hyped because the game is just going a different direction now, but I'm just really disappointed.
I don't understand something, are we playing League of Legends or Path of Exile? You guys wanna rename this game to Path of Slot Machine? Is all fine to me I will just quit forever or never buy a pack again. When are we gonna start working to make this game fun, and just stop "fixing" problems that does not exist? You have fixed nothing! You just made the game worse, and you have turned gold in to poop literally, there's a good transmutation for ya. Why do you want to alienate all your players? Why do you want to turn this game in to diablo? Diablo is one of the worst games ever made, yes it's the base for a game like Path of Exile, but please we are not living in the early 2000. It's the 21 century, when are you gonna stop living in the past? Drops are so bad on so many levels I don't even wanna start. If I wore you guys I loud just return the game as it was in 3.18, and just stop making changes, start working on how to make the game fun to play. We don't want to grind our asses off because you thought that's what we want. No we don't want that, no one does. We just want to have fun, not be frustrated every single second spend in game. What you'v done with Harvest is a spit in the face of every single person that brings food to the table of GGG team!
Last edited by InFeRnaLCoLD on Aug 22, 2022, 9:12:32 AM
This is ridiculous. Roll back the global loot nerf.

"
lasix1010 wrote:
I cannot comprehend how it is possible for a company of this size to repeatedly release such an untested mess.

And Chris response makes me just sad.

This is the TLDR of my short essay. Why would you at GGG decide to destroy Path of Exile when you've been hyping up a second release for years now? You really think we are going to flock to PoE 2 when we know we are beta testing the mods for it right now on our bogus Archnem Rares?? Can you just leave Archnem out of original PoE so we know which game to play and which version to avoid at any and all cost? If this is really a showcase of you testing mechanics for PoE 2, count me OUT.

Also, like many said - I am writing here today because I love your game so much and it's painful to watch you guys pushing your company so far down underwater that it's 1 second away from drowning to death. I love Path of Exile, I just thought so much more of you as people, especially from what I had heard from friends who worked on original development with you guys 10 years ago (people who nearly moved from the States to New Zealand... worked with your company on that level... denied job offers because it was too far of a move... but loved PoE with every bit of their heart and believed you did, too). They told me so much about the amount of passion and joy you had then for your game and company. Some of their experiences working with GGG in its infancy are why I started my own studio. They used to gush about designing PoE and balancing it with you, some regretted not moving to New Z to join the team when you offered. I wish they had, so they could've kept things under control! They've already quit in disgust (all but one, my constantly disappointed partner) because they don't know you guys anymore. I want to know and see what they saw in you; it's because of them I even play. What happened to you guys? I don't appreciate being told I'm being given a new product and then being used a free alpha1 tester instead, bait n switch.
Veritania: When was the last time you saw the sun, Exile? The true sun.

Me, if I actually want to succeed at all in any given PoE League:
Last edited by LizzyInATizzy on Aug 22, 2022, 9:14:49 AM
Make Path of Exile fun again.

3.13 was the best patch.
"
People need to stop whining.

whining hopefully stops people at GGG.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info