Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

I was actually gonna play this league but then I come onto the site to see how long till it starts. I see this and am reminded of all the annoying stuff that GGG purposely keeps in the game. I think I'll just keep on playing TFT.
all they take shit about their shit trade manifesto, wanting to make it harder to trade.

They are indeed clueless, harder is not the same as more annoying. And that's the whole fkn red thread of all there changes, not making things more fun, but making things more annoying.

Players; why can't we get an AH like they have on console, trade is such a waste of much of my casual time

GGG: Casuals should not exist, remove ah on console, problem solved, discussion ended and just get the fuck out casuals, just spend ur money the first week and then get the fuck out.
we asked for crossplay with xbox and playstation , those who like trading bots and fixer bots go play on pc we don't keep you, we'll see how 99% of console players fall after adding crossplay
Thx GGG
Hello. Casual Xbox gamer here. I think it would be a good idea
on console:
-Implement basic filters on the trade UI, such as sockets, links, colors, prefix has life, mana..., suffix has dex... and etc. Nothing too advanced, since regular expression is hard to understand, even for programmers.
- Keep the highlighting mode as it is, to keep the "friction".
- The items on public tab would only appear in-game.
- Create "External Public Tab" option. It would appear on the website in addition to the game.

Maybe you could implement the console trading system for the PC.
Some situations:
Console player searches for something using the game system: "finds" what he needs more easily, using basic filters.
- Console player sells something: Keep it like this, except you can make the tab available to be seen on the web site, where it will increase the number of buyers, but with the problems that the PC version has, such as spam and etc.

This system could be applied in the PC version...

Forcing interactions that are simpler in the PC version on the console is not the way to go... Typing, using web site, switching windows, highlighting items in a trade window, item by item, to see if items match, is much more slower than hovering...

Personal case (standard league - casual player): I've been trying for 3 weeks to find a helmet, memory vault, with the enchantment "+1 sentinel of purity". I don't want run labyrinth... I found only 1 player and he doesn't want to sell...

Standard console trading is pure "friction"...
Web site is good to find items. A lot of filters and 3rd party programs.
Console trading is good to sell. Just go to some safe area, and accept or reject the trade...

Sorry for my "engrish"...google translated this...
You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig.

You can put a new button on the POE trade website but its still a shit trading experience.
You can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig.

You can put a new button on the POE trade website but its still a shit trading experience.
OMG
I LOVE YOU GGG
Thomas had never seen such bullshit.
I was hoping they would make a buy out to make things easier for players but it seems they opted in the other direction. We'll see how it goes, it can't be any worse than what we have now. Currency trading will probably be more inconvenient. I'm definitely not sad to see it go.
Last edited by MikeDCold on Aug 18, 2022, 1:49:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info