Enabling the Trade Site for Console Players

"
uGotDumpstrd wrote:
"
PyroMule wrote:
Seems like bad news but my console bros listen… we have to have the same trade system as pc in order to get the cross play with PC. Aren’t you sick of paying insane money for stuff that is 1c on pc? 3ex on Xbox? It sucks to have to tab out but pc players do it and so will you. We need to get cross play. I’m tired of (admittantly becoming quite rich each league abusing Xbox market legally) this horrible market on console. Let us embrace our overlords decision here. Let them usher us into the glory of pc cross play.

Did you critically think here before posting this?

Let me break it down for you.

Sure, items are cheaper... because PC is littered with bots who play 24x7 accumulating currency, unlike console. So sure, the items you purchase are cheaper, but the items you find and sell are also significantly cheaper. I promise you it'll be a net loss for you in the long run, along with everyone else.

Also they haven't even announced a cross platform date yet. Why in the hell would they ever get rid of the tradeboard until that transition happens? This isn't something players are just going to accept. They WILL lose tons of players if they axe the tradeboard. Thats a promise. Do you want trade on console to become even worse? Because thats whats going to happen if the tradeboard disappears and so does the playerbase.

1) I’ve made mirrors on pc
2) I’ve made mirrors on xbox
3) get wrecked noob.
"
PyroMule wrote:
"
uGotDumpstrd wrote:
"
PyroMule wrote:
Seems like bad news but my console bros listen… we have to have the same trade system as pc in order to get the cross play with PC. Aren’t you sick of paying insane money for stuff that is 1c on pc? 3ex on Xbox? It sucks to have to tab out but pc players do it and so will you. We need to get cross play. I’m tired of (admittantly becoming quite rich each league abusing Xbox market legally) this horrible market on console. Let us embrace our overlords decision here. Let them usher us into the glory of pc cross play.

Sure, items are cheaper... because PC is littered with bots who play 24x7 accumulating currency, unlike console. So sure, the items you purchase are cheaper, but the items you find and sell are also significantly cheaper. I promise you it'll be a net loss for you in the long run, along with everyone else.

Also they haven't even announced a cross platform date yet. Why in the hell would they ever get rid of the tradeboard until that transition happens? This isn't something players are just going to accept. They WILL lose tons of players if they axe the tradeboard. Thats a promise. Do you want trade on console to become even worse? Because thats whats going to happen if the tradeboard disappears and so does the playerbase.

1) I’ve made mirrors on pc
2) I’ve made mirrors on xbox
3) get wrecked noob.

Using your box account to trash talk, amazing.

The person you're insulting is correct in what he stated.
"
uGotDumpstrd wrote:
"
PyroMule wrote:

On pc stuff is cheaper. You sell your stuff cheaper and buy it cheaper. The difference is most stuff doesnt even sell on xbox and on pc you can basically sell everything. Where do u think is that net loss coming from?
this is complete bullshit why would anyone want to log on to a browser and or use a computer or phone to trade?, when just going on the Trade Market and finding a item and submitting your offer is far superior in every aspect if you are going to implement any change u should add the option for the website support but keep the Trade Market untouched in the game, with all the nerfs and ruining of builds to cater to the 3% who stream this game and make it almost impossible for the average gamer to finish endgame not to mention how GGG killed melee builds including cyclone and nerfed all the good melee weapons now they are trying to nerf the market and ruin that for us also.
just make the action house on pc and problem solved, the argument that you give is nonsense because its bad for the players, WE WANT ACTION HOUSE.
Not a fan of that.
STOP NERFING AURA
Last edited by Primaeus on Aug 18, 2022, 1:52:24 PM
La única mejora para el market de consola seria un buscador mas especifico, y ya cuando hayáis implementado ratón y teclado en consola intentad el cambio, si no ,será un desastre.
Veo bien que todo valla encaminado al crossplay y un mercado unificado, pero hay que dar otros pasos antes de este cambio.
Y en este nuevo sistema que quieren implementar, entiendo que haya que esperar a la respuesta de otro jugador y que resulte tedioso, pero en PC la base de jugadores es muchísimo mayor que en consola, ¿Cuánto creéis que tendríamos que esperar para que nos respondan en consola ya que hay muchos menos jugadores? se va hacer muy muy tedioso.
Ojala reculen y den otros pasos primero.
Enhance Tb instead
STOP NERFING AURA
Last edited by Primaeus on Aug 18, 2022, 1:52:48 PM
While i understand why GGG wont implement fully working AH in game i would love to have it only for currency and maps, that would be something that remove our frustration when we need to whisper 40 ppl in a row to buy currency we need or those 1-2 maps to complete atlas.
Let me get this straight:
We (PC) already have the functionality to whisper people and ask for trade
They also added a function to highlight the specific coordinates of wanted items
Yet they want you to invite to hideout, grab the item and manually trade instead of offering the tools to skip directly to trade window without party and hideout join?

Does GGG realize that most of the time party joins just dont work on console?
Also I have low hopes that using your PC or smartphone for trade board and sending the message to ingame will ever work as intended given all the long lasting bugs console has. This means trade will never work for lots of console players!

Last edited by MaxW81 on Aug 18, 2022, 6:51:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info