Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

I was hoping for new melee gem : GGG say NO.

I was hoping for melee unique item buff : GGG say NO.

I give up, i stop waiting for melee buff it will never happen.

"
_Nektre_ wrote:
Well... That's boring, most of this are nerfs and uninteresting changes. Will see how the league will play out... Dunno how people are hyped about those notes. Seems like GGG can write a post "we did nothing" and some ppl will write "HYPE" anyway xD

100%

The reason is that GGG and the poe reddit mods censor negative opinions quite often. Also the same reason you hear very little criticism from the streamers about this (there are some who do have a grounded opinion but they are never promoted by the community or GGG)
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
R.I.P. League

Very disappointing :(
POG
Can't wait to try
I personaly think the change to mind spiral seems a little bit op with the 10-15% max mana as extra maximum ES bc thats at least the same as the guardian ascendancy gets right?
When we get melee patch notes? -1 aura for +2 cleave radius. fair trade
In my days, freezing pulse was the meta. 9 years later, i dont understand all the mechanics in poe anymore, but i will try it in the new league. :)
Antiquities from the early days of Path of Exile

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/165953
Frostferno where? GGG please
Blessing Skills see them?
please make linked skill more like them, clicking on moving people in PoE is net to impossible even as support person.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Divine Vessel recipe ---- Can be crafted by using 1x Divine Orb + 5 White flasks at the Vendor to receive 5 Divine Vessel

Will this change now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info