Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

Problem: Divine Orb are too cheap
Solution: Make divine Orb much much more expensive.
Some uniques seem quite nice now but...

Everything else is boring as hell... Harvest was anihilated and crafting has become even more annoying now that rolling for that 5% life recovered when you block on shields will cost you way more (like 10x more).

The new skils seems boring as hell, generic and slow.

And the league? Complicated but at least people will be able to skip it if they want.

At the end of the day, it's just nerfs again with little to no buffs.

Oh, and the new trickster? Extremely deffensive (slayer overleech but for es and supress but 20% better ) with litle to no damage. No thanks.

Also, somehow, it might be possible that, despite all the nerfs, this will end up as another carrion golem league (which is somehting no one expected tbh)
There are a couple of issues that concern me ...

Show me the range of [Drought Bringer] or [Executioner]. This is not a difficulty, it is unpleasant and stressful.

Don't nerf Pathfinder in a messy way at the cost of a meaningless buff.

Maven debuff is buggy? When are you talking about? It's been over a year since the content was implemented, remember?
I'm not impressed with you claiming it's a bug based on your mood, and if it really is a bug, this delay in fixing it is stupid. Please do your job properly.
"
Sangdraxus wrote:
Here is what I do not understand, and I am sure i'm going to get flamed... and that's fine, but I want to understand something.

Yes, I play Seismic. I enjoy the build... yes, it was overpowered at a low cost (I totally agree with this). What I don't understand is that it feels like rather than making adjustments to builds to make them more in line with other builds so that people can still enjoy the build, be competitive with the build (maybe at a higher cost of course) the build gets gutted.

It forces people, like me, to change to another build to complete content. I don't want to try new builds... I've played a lot of different builds over the years and most I just don't enjoy, or I don't like the playstyle.

It's frustrating to have to play a handful of builds to be competitive, because the prices of needed items to BE competitive are costly because everyone needs them!

I just have a hard time understanding the mentality sometimes. I feel that the change to the gem itself:

Seismic Trap: Now deals 46 to 68 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 65 to 98), up to 597 to 896 at gem level 20 (previously 853 to 1280).

That's great! it was overpowered, can't deny it. That change seems fair.

but then you add in:
- The Hasty Reconstruction Notable Passive Skill has been renamed to Overprepared and no longer grants 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for throwing Traps.
- Advanced Traps Support no longer has 10%–29% increased Skill Effect Duration.

I don't know, I'm just throwing stones at a brick wall because most people hate Seismic Trap to begin with. Just a bummer is all.

The cooldown reduction, undeniably hits seismic trap hard, was made for all cooldown traps not just seismic, sure its caught in the crossfire but the rest like flamethrower trap needed a hit too in GGG's eyes because it was a good single target trap that was also too good as a clearing skill.
Stay strong exile and im sure u find a way to keep seismic good even after this nerf :)
nice
"
"
Sangdraxus wrote:
Here is what I do not understand, and I am sure i'm going to get flamed... and that's fine, but I want to understand something.

Yes, I play Seismic. I enjoy the build... yes, it was overpowered at a low cost (I totally agree with this). What I don't understand is that it feels like rather than making adjustments to builds to make them more in line with other builds so that people can still enjoy the build, be competitive with the build (maybe at a higher cost of course) the build gets gutted.

It forces people, like me, to change to another build to complete content. I don't want to try new builds... I've played a lot of different builds over the years and most I just don't enjoy, or I don't like the playstyle.

It's frustrating to have to play a handful of builds to be competitive, because the prices of needed items to BE competitive are costly because everyone needs them!

I just have a hard time understanding the mentality sometimes. I feel that the change to the gem itself:

Seismic Trap: Now deals 46 to 68 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 65 to 98), up to 597 to 896 at gem level 20 (previously 853 to 1280).

That's great! it was overpowered, can't deny it. That change seems fair.

but then you add in:
- The Hasty Reconstruction Notable Passive Skill has been renamed to Overprepared and no longer grants 30% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate for throwing Traps.
- Advanced Traps Support no longer has 10%–29% increased Skill Effect Duration.

I don't know, I'm just throwing stones at a brick wall because most people hate Seismic Trap to begin with. Just a bummer is all.

The cooldown reduction, undeniably hits seismic trap hard, was made for all cooldown traps not just seismic, sure its caught in the crossfire but the rest like flamethrower trap needed a hit too in GGG's eyes because it was a good single target trap that was also too good as a clearing skill.
Stay strong exile and im sure u find a way to keep seismic good even after this nerf :)

yeah, i get it. And i've seen these reactions to builds over every league that get hit. Still stings LOL
Aware
Thanks for rotating out almost all the maps people do like, we can run ancient city now.
"
Oshabi, Avatar of the Grove, no longer drops Gift and Tribute to the Goddess
She now has a chance to drop Crystallised Lifeforce, which can be used for a specific set of crafting options.

Are you out of your mind?
This is their only source. What were you thinking at all? No one plays trials on the maps for them. Jeeees..
for some reason, you worsen the conditions for lab runners every league.

"
Dedication, Gift and Tribute to the Goddess now have a chance to drop from reward chests at the end of the Eternal Labyrinth.

And this does not compensate for such a significant nerf at all.
[Removed by Support]
"
Fixed two uncommon client crashes.
Fixed a rare instance crash.

No legendary instance crash ?

Anyway, will probably use the new gems they seem nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info