Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

I get what GGG is trying to do with Exalted orbs and Divine orbs.

But I don't think they went far enough.

We will see, but I bet Exalts stay EXACTLY where they are in terms of value. And instead, Divine Orbs will become an even more expensive currency, placed between Exalts and Mirrors. And still no one but the uber rich will bother crafting with Exalts.

The reason being, is they aren't changing the drop rates on Exalts.

If the drops are the same as always on Exalts, I don't see it changing much.

If they really want Exalts to be used for crafting, then Exalts and Exalt shards need to be made more abundant, and then Divine orbs given the drop rate of Exalts in the past.

THAT would do it.

Hopefully they realize that after playing it too safe this league (and I would have either made the 6 link recipe return an exalt, or if that is too rich, up it to at least 50 links).
If I'm honest, the divine orb change is the most likely change to make me not play this league or even standard for the next few months. There's way to many items that require hard diving to be even kind of useful for a ton of builds.

For context, I dropped 20ex or so in the last couple weeks on divines at 8:1ex on standard. If I had to pay more than that I probably would have just abandoned the builds. Timeless and cluster jewels gonna be rough moving forward, as well as a number of wide range but rare drop uniques.
Sometimes you get the bull, sometimes the bull gets you . . .
Last edited by PeelingPaint98 on Aug 11, 2022, 6:17:53 PM
"
The following Maps have been removed from the Atlas: Basilica, Bazaar, Beach, Burial Chambers, Cage, City Square, Core, Courtyard, Crystal Ore, Desert Spring, Fields, Glacier, Infested Valley, Ivory Temple, Lookout, Mineral Pools, Palace, Pit, Reef, Sepulchre, Sunken City, Tower, Toxic Sewer, Tropical Island, and Volcano

WTF IS THIS? Can you EXPLAIN YOUR SELF!?
My Online Stream: https://vkplay.live/pibadi
My YouTube: https://youtube.com/pibadi
hype
Looks like lightning strike is dead if that "bug fix" means what I think it means
"
Seismic Trap: Now deals 46 to 68 Physical Damage at gem level 1 (previously 65 to 98), up to 597 to 896 at gem level 20 (previously 853 to 1280).

THEY SNUCK IT IN BOYS

overall hype for next league though fr you guys are weird
"Selling an item with 6 Linked Sockets to a vendor now yields 20 Orbs of Fusing, instead of a Divine Orb."

This is the most bizarre change... 20 Orbs of Fusing is the replacement for getting a divine for a 6 linked item at a vendor? You couldn't give 10 to 20 chaos instead? Fusings drop a dime a dozen and can be purchased from a vendor...
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
This is pretty underwhelming after six months of already non-existent skill diversity. Instead of 10 skills dominating the game, it will be two or three.
some nice unique changes but most won't be used much.
hardcore casual.

Playing PoE for years and having fun despite GGG.
Nice, interesting, very cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info