Content Update 3.19.0 -- Path of Exile: Lake of Kalandra

So many interesting changes this league!
Divine and Exalt change came out of nowhere, very interesting but was it really needed? It will confuse a lot of people next league and people holding on to some nice EX will be broke in 24hours, mostly it will just confuse returning players next league, its gonna be funny. But seriously, this change is strange, but who am I to say.

The only big update I would add is to finally fix the default filters, seriously the default filters look the worst of any game out there. I guess id just pay neversink to buy out his filterblade website and implement it into the game or main website like trade is done right now.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Aug 11, 2022, 9:36:53 PM
Not much totem/melee buffs.
I am sad.
PAPI IS A GOD GAMER
Awesome!
Some people wait 9 months and get a kid, we wait 9 months and get...... this.

Can't buff melee because real problem with melee are animations and engine limitations, not the countless of nerfs and reworks, better wait few years for 4.0 =DDD
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Hi to the streamer reading THIS.
The league mechanic is exciting, the changes to harvest are amazing.
Just came here to say this is a shit show.
Cleave meme ✔
100+ uniques changed - 3-5 really matter ✔
Bad feedback from manifesto - 0 [REDACTED] given ✔
New gems - spells, melee is a joke ✔
Fingers in my [REDACTED] ✔
Overall, im pleased, but if i remove fingers from my [REDACTED], its depressing :\
Last edited by LoLipop2 on Aug 11, 2022, 6:08:46 PM
gg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info