Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Recombinators made end game more accessible, how will those of us who need to work jobs to pay for our wife's boyfriends gym memberships ever find the time to reach endgame in PoE now
That's a little bit sad, it was very fun to use
Not a shock. I like that we get powerful mechanics to try out for a few months, even if they don't get to stay that powerful in the long run. Will be nice to see them return and how they will return when the time comes.

Also hi to any streamers reading this. Stare
BAAAD
5 challenge reddit andys won't be happy.
"
Instability01 wrote:
Recombinators made end game more accessible, how will those of us who need to work jobs to pay for our wife's boyfriends gym memberships ever find the time to reach endgame in PoE now

Go back to making Quin play actual games, Mr. Amouranth.
Was hoping recombine would stay but get the split beast treatment of items getting "recombined" tag, and not able to be recombined again.
nerf 5 way xp
When I die, I want ggg to lower me into my grave, so they can let me down one last time.
To be honest, I'm glad it's going away. The mechanic is pointless ... Buffing life and damage of monsters for some extra loot is kind of D3 levels of boring.

Recombinators were kind of descent, however they are kind of detrimental and limiting to the crafting system overall.

I would be happier with mod weights and mod-pool availability and distribution, rather then another pseudo deterministic way of crafting.

Can't wait to see what mechanic goes away or gets revamped though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info