Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

Here I was thinking you'd both finally kill Torment with an actually good mechanic we have full control over, and continue making rando rares on the ground actually have utility.

Now it and Ultimatum are stuck in limbo. I don't know why or how Sentinels don't mesh with core gameplay as it is, but I'm disappointed they're not core.
RIP Recombs
Softcore Andy :)
Preferred Language: English / German
Timezone: EU
great I dont like this league mechanic
sedantes
Find me a reason to pick up rares.
The recombinators have been perfect. I have tab after tab of rare item Maybes. Even the droprate has been fine, something to be happy finding.
When are you going to rename standard to legacy league and start an actual permanent standard league? The clusterfuck that is standard now is just not worth bothering with if you remove recombinators and thus awarding monopolies on basically all mirror gear to the once that could afford using mirrors to craft new items.

I'd love to be able to play a permanent league in between leagues or when work doesn't allow me to focus on a temp league but standard is just not worth it anymore.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
So instead of just rebelancing a mechanic that added much use to dropped items and longevity to the league, you are just going to throw out all that work away?

Seems like a big waste to me
Love it! Great choice!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
gordszarack wrote:
So instead of just rebelancing a mechanic that added much use to dropped items and longevity to the league, you are just going to throw out all that work away?

Seems like a big waste to me

Yeah, it's like. Why bother adding something in like this then taking it away. It's like borrowed power.
nice
Im happy overall, on the one hand you found a nice way to make crafts more interesting; on the other hand you would screw up game's performance adding more stuff to the core, because we all know you dont care about how the game runs.

So, im happy with that.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info