Will Sentinel Become a Core Path of Exile Mechanic?

"
lordpedro9 wrote:
TY GGG, keep the good work, listening community and improving mechanics/gaming experince with the core of Path of Exile's mojo: Drop it, craft it.

...Is this sarcasm? It can be hard to tell.
What a sad Day, keepin unused Trash-Mechanics in the Game but dont put in the realy good and usefull Mechanics. No one have to klick it but can do it if thay want. Keep it in like it is without the Recombinators and be Smart.
well, at least you made one good decision. this abomination of a league doesn't have a place in core game.
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
btw GGG removed more mechanics then added lol
BUT for some unknown reason refuse remove completly trash as torm spirits and talismans

Cannot agree more.

spirits and talismans are two of the worst parts of POE, one is dangerous but fruitless, the other is silly and useless. They should've been deleted several years ago.

Besides, ultimatum and stained currencies should be added into core game as soon as possible (rather than the trash sacret orb).
sad to hear this news, it is what it is
Best league ever. I've had tons of fun in Ritual due to decent harvest craft - screw the rituals, they suck, but targeted crafting was amazing. This time I got through the roughest challenges you threw in our faces, made it to lvl 100, geared 3 builds, crafted excellent items both for myself and for sale, and had the most fun ever in PoE. TFT was an integral part of my playthrough, despite your 'vision'. AND YOU ARE TAKING ALL THIS FUN AWAY, AGAIN! I had skipped 3 leagues due to carpet bombing game balance pass path of Nerfs; now I foresee the same outcome...

Recombinators helped you (yes, YOU, GGG) achieve the impossible: my loot filter STILL has items I am (was, well) picking from the ground, identifying and putting to stash! Normally it would be totally empty at this point. The craft is surely op (multi-frac bases or +XXX skills omg!) but has a decent gambling part to it - your items WILL get destroyed, you WILL lose valuable pieces, you will be making multi-step costly complicated crafts, which makes a very nice balance IMO.
"
SuperDrop wrote:
"
We know that you really enjoyed the crafting options provided by Recombinators, and we are looking for a way to bring them back in the future.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH geniuses. like bringed back harvest 8 times ? :D

ggg loves to see fluctation of players each month 200k month in to 80 60 50 40 20 15k . dont you see how ggg milks mtx buyers for cash. leaving fun part out evry league. im already detoxing from poe. and i recomend everyone else too. this just steals too much my time.

Very close to my feelings.
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
"
Yogghy wrote:
Best league ever. I've had tons of fun in Ritual due to decent harvest craft - screw the rituals, they suck, but targeted crafting was amazing. This time I got through the roughest challenges you threw in our faces, made it to lvl 100, geared 3 builds, crafted excellent items both for myself and for sale, and had the most fun ever in PoE. TFT was an integral part of my playthrough, despite your 'vision'. AND YOU ARE TAKING ALL THIS FUN AWAY, AGAIN! I had skipped 3 leagues due to carpet bombing game balance pass path of Nerfs; now I foresee the same outcome...

Recombinators helped you (yes, YOU, GGG) achieve the impossible: my loot filter STILL has items I am (was, well) picking from the ground, identifying and putting to stash! Normally it would be totally empty at this point. The craft is surely op (multi-frac bases or +XXX skills omg!) but has a decent gambling part to it - your items WILL get destroyed, you WILL lose valuable pieces, you will be making multi-step costly complicated crafts, which makes a very nice balance IMO.

So tru
Confront those who dare obstruct the transmission of your information with swift rejection, for they sit silently obsessing over your submission.
Do not bring back recombinators. They are too easy to trivialize previously amazing gear.

Sentinels are cool but require way too much inventory space.
:3
Great. Sentinel was the worst league in PoE History u.u'
Being fair, the mods on monsters now are broken and the game died for me until its fixed :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info