With the Sentinel League ending soon, you may be wondering whether this mechanic becomes a part of Path of Exile's core game.

The answer is no, for now. The league would take some changes before it would be appropriate to become a core Path of Exile mechanic, and while this is something we're interested in looking into in the future, it's not the time now.

When the Sentinel League ends in a few weeks, all of your existing Power Cores and Sentinels will be deleted.

Recombinators won't drop anymore, but the existing ones will continue to work in Standard and will become progressively more scarce as they are consumed. We know that you really enjoyed the crafting options provided by Recombinators, and we are looking for a way to bring them back in the future. If and when we do so, existing Recombinators will likely change their function to work however the new ones function. We'll signal this in the news beforehand so that you can make sure to consume existing ones if you prefer how they used to work.

In the meantime, you still have some time left to complete your unfinished challenges in the league before we say goodbye to the Sentinels.
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Actually a surprise tbh.
"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
POG
L
NICE

Edit: We will soon forget them anyway, don't mind the people freaking out, can't wait for new stuff :D
I LOVE THIS GAME, POE IS AMAZING, LOVE GGG, FANTASTIC UPDATES AS ALWAYS, 10/10 GAME, FUN, BEST GAME EVER, POE2 WILL FIX EVERYTHING IN LIFE

I think I've said enough, can I get maybe a tabula from hillock next league...?
Last edited by GameBack02 on Jul 18, 2022, 7:48:33 PM
Deadge
So you finally come up with a good way to use badly rolled bases, and then you take it away.

Classic GGG. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jul 18, 2022, 5:14:56 PM
loved the league immensely but i dont wanna hear about sentinel being added into the core game in the future until ultimatum is added first
complaining andies malding omegalul suck on deez reddit
BRUH... I LIKE IT HOW IT IS. LEAVE IT ALONE. LEAVE IT IN. UWU

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info