Zizaran relogauntlet question

"
crunkatog wrote:
"
Hasunic wrote:
I hit level 100 in ssf hardcore without using logout macro.
You just gotta know your limits

Yes but you didn't do it in 1 week. (Or maybe you did, more kudos to you)

You are right! It took me an entire league and it was my 4th reroll, lol.
[3.9]Hasunic's Toxic Rain Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2712106
[3.7]Voidforge Flicker Strike Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2532214
[3.7]Oni-Goroshi Fire Vaal Reave Zerker: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2583978
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
You can chain T16s very comfortably without logging out I don't know why people assume you must play like a cuck :p

Sure you probably won't run corrupted 8 mod rares but you can totally juice up acceptable T16s and feel completely safe other than a d/c. Bosses are where the danger is, or not reading it depends on your particular weakness.

Yes, you can. On 3 builds.

Lmao believe what you want

He did it with ED (Chaos DoT) build which is one of the three. Second one is Detonate Dead. Third one is Cold DoT.

Those you can build very tanky and still reach realible dmg output with not that great gear (DD being king here ofc, since it can cheese with "bugged" corpse health)
You can get to level 100 with any build that is viable for general play. Some builds are easier, some players lack the ability, but it's possible with any viable builds (of which there are plenty).
Nothing hardcore about a logout macro
D3 on HC has perk when you would die, that you get your HP up which is like on some minutes cooldown or so if I remember correctly.
So nothing much HC about Diablo 3 at all.
In Grim dawn you have it all on your computer, so no log out needed. But you can cheat without anyone knowing by copying your saved progress. :-)
MY CHALLENGES ARE DONE ON HC, IT'S NOT SC GUYS!
"
KirenaStern wrote:
You can get to level 100 with any build that is viable for general play. Some builds are easier, some players lack the ability, but it's possible with any viable builds (of which there are plenty).

We are talking about SSFHC, doing it in T16 and WITHOUT logout macro, since he claims he did so.
Now tell me how many builds are "viable" of doing this?
"
Aynix wrote:
"
KirenaStern wrote:

We are talking about SSFHC, doing it in T16 and WITHOUT logout macro, since he claims he did so.

The same builds. It's players that aren't capable, not builds. Play it safe and you get 100.
"
KirenaStern wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
KirenaStern wrote:

The same builds. It's players that aren't capable, not builds. Play it safe and you get 100.

How about you READ what we talking about before joining the converstaion Captain Obvious?
We are not talking about how to reach lvl 100. We are talking about which build are capable of reaching 100 WITHOUT PLAYINNG IT SAFE and without logout macro.
No need to shout, dear.

Let me adjust my answer for you.

The same builds. It's players that aren't capable, not builds. Play it safe and you get 100. Don't play it safe and die which is entirely deserved.

Also, playing it safe doesn't mean you can't run content, just play with more consideration.
"
Aynix wrote:

How about you READ what we talking about before joining the converstaion Captain Obvious?
We are not talking about how to reach lvl 100. We are talking about which build are capable of reaching 100 WITHOUT PLAYINNG IT SAFE and without logout macro.
Maybe you should give reading another try. Where is the sentence about "without playing it safe"?
You can't reach 100 if you run content you and your build are incapable off like 100% deli, beyond, ele weakness, triple damage maps. Period.

Just "safe" does mean something very different for every player. For some it may mean running white T10 till eternity, for some it's farming endgame bosses and running juiced T16s.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info