Soul Mantle Ridiculously OP?

2 spark totems + skelly totem? how can that not be good
The only way I see using soul mantle viable is running 1 or more saturated flasks of warding...

Otherwise you will spend just about the entire time enfeebled and thus negating any bonus damage you might get with a third totem.
As a pure totem templar, I am really skeptical as to how well this would actually work. Seems like an awful risk to run this chest with the curse stacking. You're losing out on a lot of other potentially great modifiers your chest could be packing. The ES isn't all that great either, which would hurt my current build while running Eldritch Battery, evenwith the decent % increased mod.

Maybe as was mentioned this chest could be abused in other ways. Specifically using it in non Ancestral builds for a second totem. 3 totem Ancestral builds though. I'm gonna have to see it with my own eyes before I believe.

Personally to me it looks like a fun toy, but not exactly GG by any means. That curse effect really takes care of any of the benefits it brings to the table.

Wouldn't touch this with a 100 foot pole in HC.
IGN: SpiritualMachine
op chest :D
"
TragedyMaker wrote:
op chest :D

That is one of the worst support setups I have ever seen.. reduced mana... concentrated effect is the bread and butter of fireball.
If Temporal Chains didn't exist I would definitely use that chest as a summoner with totems. Stack me with so many curses that I become a one shot but if there is one thing I hate in any genre of video game it's going slower than usual.
IGN: Alfrost, Racthoh, The_Crimson
Standard Rings and Amulets: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/960556
cant you just remove the curse with potions ?
Dogs Summoner - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/885199
Oh you mean a unique exists that when you build your whole skill tree / play style/ remaining gear around it, it turns out to be very strong, and clearly best in slot (i mean you did cater EVERYthing about your build to it), damn who woulda thunk it.
Hey...is this thing on?
Temporal chains, enfeeble and elemental weakness are enough to discourage me from ever wanting this chest.
If you are doing it right, what in the world is EVER going to reach you with 3 totems and some skeles/conv traps in the way?

Enfeeble Curse would be the worst. Drops DPS of totems. :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info