Soul Mantle Ridiculously OP?

I havent seem a build is unouchable yet, let along "EVER"; Above lvl70, all your gem skill incldes totem/minion --> tops out at lvl20, yet the mob isn't, one shot by mob is what they are converging to...get real, dont just look at the paper stat and BS abt it.
Why do so many people not understand the difference between reflect and deflect.
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 29, 2013, 4:59:11 PM
Sometimes you gotta think outside the box to get good benefit on something.

Question: what two - three totems would be ungodly when combined?
(Two for non caster, one for caster.)

Auras perhaps. I'm drawing blanks.

I'm an EK witch, and the thought of curses scares me out of using this.
20% Quality Gem Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073061
Uniques: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073096
Main Shop http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1023587
Comprehensive POE Trade Guide: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1074558
"
fasterfind wrote:
Sometimes you gotta think outside the box to get good benefit on something.

Question: what two - three totems would be ungodly when combined?
(Two for non caster, one for caster.)

Auras perhaps. I'm drawing blanks.

I'm an EK witch, and the thought of curses scares me out of using this.

It seems that flasks of warding would completely negate this downside.
"
thepmrc wrote:

It seems that flasks of warding would completely negate this downside.

You basically would have to maintain flasks of warding. Which is difficult given that health / mana flasks end when you hit full, and other flasks have short durations.

EK uses Meginords which gives 50% flask recover which makes it a bit more viable.

WASSUP guys!? Finally found one legit in Mervail's place. It is an amazing chest with almost no downside except for low ES. But that's fine cuz with 2 totems at your disposal you'll hardly be tanking very much.

ATM, I basically roll out with Converstion Traps, Arctic Armor, Molten Shell for defense. But I says to myself, "self" why not put up even MOAR defense!?!? SO I DOUBLE DOWN on FROST WALL with fast casting to defend me while I'm standing in place spraying the entire screen with a righteous fire/pain attunment buffed LMP'd Knockback Shield Draining INCINERATE!!

Oh the hilarity!

Now for the next journey to 5L this thing
"
BearCares wrote:
Spoiler

WASSUP guys!? Finally found one legit in Mervail's place. It is an amazing chest with almost no downside except for low ES. But that's fine cuz with 2 totems at your disposal you'll hardly be tanking very much.

ATM, I basically roll out with Converstion Traps, Arctic Armor, Molten Shell for defense. But I says to myself, "self" why not put up even MOAR defense!?!? SO I DOUBLE DOWN on FROST WALL with fast casting to defend me while I'm standing in place spraying the entire screen with a righteous fire/pain attunment buffed LMP'd Knockback Shield Draining INCINERATE!!

Oh the hilarity!

Not sure if trolling, or trolling poorly.
YES ITS OP
IGN: lVlage (96 Witch)
"
whoismiked wrote:
Why do so many people not understand the difference between reflect and deflect.

What can never be lent or earned?
Somewhat, that devours everyone and everything:
A tree that rush. A bird that sings. It eat bones and smite the hardest stones.
Masticate every sword. Shatters every shrine. It defeat mighty kings and carry mountains on lightly wings.
What am i?
"
TadaceAce wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:
Spoiler

Oh the hilarity!

Not sure if trolling, or trolling poorly.

Why would I be trolling? When Soul Mantle was released I started a new character specifically for this sort of thing. I gave this character massive mana regen so I could cast mass totems and incinerate. Then I found a RainbowStrides for even more maximum mana which makes the build work even better. Also because I'm always burning mana, I can get the full timers off of my flasks of warding which gives me curse immunity for even longer!

With RF/Pain Attunement/Chaos Damage (only a 3-L btw) my frost walls are doing 1000 DPS!! Poor Brutus can't even move out of the corner, even Piety gets trapped against one of the pillars in her room with 2 totems casting frost wall and incinerate linked to a high quality knockback gem!

look at the skeletons on the floor, that frost wall totem is pretty nice
Last edited by BearCares on May 2, 2013, 5:33:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info