Soul Mantle Ridiculously OP?

Well OP or not I know when I use this with my Low Life Ranger with arctic breath GMP and Spark and ethereal knives + added fire damage that rooms are going to melt. Who cares if u have ethereal chains on u if every mob in the room explodes in 3 seconds

nothing is gonna reach me when i have 4 bear traps and 4 conversion traps sitting in my pocket plus leap slam and whirling blades for escape
Last edited by BearCares on Apr 12, 2013, 4:09:15 PM
"
BearCares wrote:
Well OP or not I know when I use this with my Low Life Ranger with arctic breath GMP and Spark and ethereal knives + added fire damage that rooms are going to melt. Who cares if u have ethereal chains on u if every mob in the room explodes in 3 seconds

nothing is gonna reach me when i have 4 bear traps and 4 conversion traps sitting in my pocket plus leap slam and whirling blades for escape

*sigh*

did you even read wat eebertay wrote ?

you end up with 8 curses just recasting your totems

i have no idea how you can still be convinced that the chest is a good item *speechless*
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Apr 12, 2013, 4:12:15 PM
I think it's value 5 or 6linked in SC is still mentionable. Builds will be found and the chest will melt groups, especially in partyplay where others protect the cursed totem spammer :-D
"
ventiman wrote:
"
BearCares wrote:

*sigh*

did you even read wat eebertay wrote ?

you end up with 8 curses just recasting your totems

i have no idea how you can still be convinced that the chest is a good item *speechless*

does it matter in a room of filled with nothing but loot and instantly crushed enemies? and also have you heard of the fact that flasks get rid of curses? So I mean... I don't get what the deal is, that so called down side isn't really a factor AT ALL.

don't spam totems mindlessly just use them when you want to wipe out a room but take a flask right when one of ur totems is going down for curse immunity then when all enemies have been killed Your flasks will refill then you get rid of all the curses just like that and repeat.

simple. well anyway it will be nice if the price is stupidly low I can go ahead and get this GG chest quickly
Last edited by BearCares on Apr 12, 2013, 8:51:29 PM
Saturated Grand Mana Flask of Warding.

Curse removal on use. Lasts 12 seconds. Takes 20 charges of 40 to use. Only cures 240 Mana total (20 per second).

Curse problem solved.

And as for Totems dying (by monsters), run Life Leech mod on them.
Half the people here dont know zip what theyre talking about and never had a pure totem build.
Totems are not invulnerable, you recast them alot. Casting a 6L totem also happens to consume tons of mana and goodluck with lifeleech when a rhoa pack is charging at your totems.

Better make an unique with extra totem life and totems that can evade incoming rhoa charges.

"
ScrotieMcB wrote:

The only thing I'm wondering is: we've got Kaom's, Shavronne's, now this... when does a Dex chest get to have some fun? (Carcass Jack was actually pretty good, but it wasn't pure.)

Here ya go:

Spoiler
Last edited by SL4Y3R on Apr 13, 2013, 12:55:04 AM
Except that Hyrri's Ire is still shitty if you already have acrobatics. By the time you get there you'll have both forms of acrobatics, but Hyrri's won't provide any benefit over and above that.

If they make the acrobatics keystone on the chestpiece a flat +20% more chance to dodge instead, or even more, then it would be a good chest to have.

edited for clarifications.
1337 21gn17ur3
Last edited by ExiledToWraeclast on Apr 13, 2013, 1:22:43 AM
"
pvtchaos wrote:
Half the people here dont know zip what theyre talking about and never had a pure totem build.
Totems are not invulnerable, you recast them alot. Casting a 6L totem also happens to consume tons of mana and goodluck with lifeleech when a rhoa pack is charging at your totems.

Better make an unique with extra totem life and totems that can evade incoming rhoa charges.

I spam skeletons in front of my totems. Rhoas can charge all day.
"
pvtchaos wrote:

My first post states that this chest shines best NOT as a pure totem build, this chest is best for throwing over the shoulders of a normal DPS caster especially Low Life where even the totem damage is gonna get boosted by redbeak/righteous fire whatever u want. You may say that's risky but after hundreds of hours with Low Life build playing i have to say that once you get max resists even in chaos Low Life doesn't quite feel so risky anymore.

Anyway I always used 1 totem with my Low Life build and when ur DPS is super high + dat Low Life bear trap support the totems hardly ever go down by force. And recasting them can be accopanyied by taking anti curse flasks. People keep mentioning rhoas but I mean rhoas are just bear trap food. You can also use icewall to protect your totems.

There is no downside to this armor if you build ur character and play it correctly. Maybe a higher skill cap to playing the game but once you get past that this is the most GG chest I've seen. Maybe not for PvP but for running maps yup IMO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info