Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

Give me my GORGE map back peepoRage Srsly we are way past that "game is too fast" bs. What a dog shit is.
Sounds amazing! Cant wait what insane builds will Mathil bring with the new gems. Pog
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we PLEASE have a nerf to Strike Skills and Melee in General?
I found it way to easy with these builds to own every content in the game...
You literally play for 2 Days and everything is Faceroll!

Casters are WAY harder to play and gear.

At this point Melee is so weak why don't we just remove melee entirely, right kingkarlos19!!!
I don't usually have time to grind this game but that HH nerfs make it almost unusable so I feel sry for HH players out there. So much for no nerfs, buffs nothing. Else seems kinda ok and now we have confirmations that poe is more of a test ground for poe 2.
We deserve what we tolerate!
0 melee buffs, no fortify fix, no Sunder revert, and no $60 from me either simple as is.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)
Good stuff.
Pretty interesting regarding balance changes. I'm okay with most of it except the corpse life issue of Aurics having higher than intended life. Especially when the increased Monster Life keystone scales it making DD even better.

Depending on how tanky the new rares are, the meta could actually shake up a fair bit. I think its understandable that they holding off on balance changes.
Thanks for the controller support. Its a blessing for people with carpal tunnel syndrome like me
No more coves?

REEEEEEEEEEEE
Pour one out for my Syndicate homies.

Complex PoE mechanics are getting Diablofied.

GGG: What's better than stable income? Random income of course.
Me like, now i can try all the build ideas i couldnt finish last league :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info