Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

Another crap currency added. It is really so hard that old currency could be used on sentinels?

As I understand it it's been quite a ruckus since Sentinel went online. I feel for all those who play Hardcore, I salute you, but for myself I had a blast friday night here i Europe. Rares was harder than most act bosses. I felt more engaged with the game, had to be on my guard _all_ the time, and I don't think I've felt that since I played Talisman League back who knows when.

Some rares are still really hard for me to manage, which I find challenging, and I still have to watch out for those nasty bugger. As a Softcore player - nowadays - I just want to share my rough, engaging experience with the launch. I'm somewhat thankful for the changes, because I guess I would've hit a wall of suffering entering maps without any of the changes you've made the last few days. I really enjoy the League Mechanic as well. Superb work GGG!

Much love and gratitute to you guys for all the years you've given us, and for all the years yet to come! - I'm eager. And terrified. Cheers.
Hmm came to see if they removed crappy map mods like. You can't regen life... But no. [Removed by Support] Guess I'll be skipping another league.
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Aug 11, 2022, 7:16:15 PM
Question, what happens to the hideouts in the removed maps? Is robber's trench no longer able to be unlocked?
Cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info