Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

Holy shit, the 13th can't come any sooner

Uber Uber Elder let's gooooooooooo
BUFF SPECTRAL THROW
I'm really surprised there wasn't at least a small nerf to omniscience or ashes. I thought there was at least gonna be a nerf to the drop rate, but leaving those as they are really makes the meta very well-defined.
Delirium (costs 16 Chaos Orbs): Area contains a Mirror of Delirium.

and orbs for maps usually in price range of 10 so whats the deal here with the only reasonable map mod ?
Well thanks for not even making it a hard choice to keep playing Lost Ark... granted POE's got to massively improve its combat before it competes with Lost Ark and GGG probably wont actually ever do that. But anyway keep on being the top "lawn mowing monsters with one button" game for those that love that.
"only 10% of players care about melee" - Aesop's Fox if he was a GGG dev
"when you die in this game, typically you're getting one shot, you're dieing in one frame; almost always" -Ben_
GGG : I love your work and all !

But your rewarded wings , as beautifull as they are, are ruined by Banner skill. This skill need special mtx to not get in the way.
Good patch notes, I will miss Belfry :(
I am playing the **** out of LA right now, but I will be going for 20 challenges.

Oh yeah, F**k Grasping Vines, thanks for the fix :)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Last edited by DoubleU on May 5, 2022, 7:23:51 PM
no explanation to how these new Rare mods have been reworked?

Huh
Map shuffle again...vendor for same maps and cant even horizon them to other maps lol
Very nice
I'm currently getting a ton of:

"Metadata/Effect/Microtransaction/Character_FX/spellblade_powerup": Error: Variable on_tracked_kills-) does not exist or is not of type string.

when I tried to validate my files in steam they said like 147 files would not validate and would be reaquired but nothing happens.

if i can't play GGG.... how am i supposed to spend money on packs???? that's what u really want right??? please fix and i'll add the banner to the rest i have over just to the right.

P.S.
not not sound snarky... i love and pray to Chris WIlson wearing one of my many Exalt T-shirts with Exalt Hoodies over it. currently prayign and it's not working.

P.S. #2

I still have not gotten a HH to drop in the wild.... u should fix that when my new files get fixed.. wink wink

love u!

SPAMnRICE AKA FENGA_PAPIT AKA __CATCHPHRASE__

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info