Content Update 3.18.0 -- Path of Exile: Sentinel

League mechanic looks interesting, could make some crazy items with the new currencies. Very excited to try the uber bosses, I'm probably not good enough to kill them but it'll be fun to give it a shot!
"
three7s wrote:
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we PLEASE have a nerf to Strike Skills and Melee in General?
I found it way to easy with these builds to own every content in the game...
You literally play for 2 Days and everything is Faceroll!

Casters are WAY harder to play and gear.

At this point Melee is so weak why don't we just remove melee entirely, right kingkarlos19!!!

Can we see the melee characters you have played.... there's so many people that haven't played more than 14/15 challenges worth of content complaining about melee.
☼ Unlock Sandwraith Map mod Tracker Thread #3461595
☼ Remove Deli Music Option #3450767
☼ Improve Beastiery Window beast/trading Management #3380585
☼ Add option to upgrade regular tabs to quads from store #3452458
☼ Buying Veiled Scarabs On Standard 2c Per 24/7 #3508339
"
kingkarlos19 wrote:
Can we PLEASE have a nerf to Strike Skills and Melee in General?
I found it way to easy with these builds to own every content in the game...
You literally play for 2 Days and everything is Faceroll!

Casters are WAY harder to play and gear.

Play with white gear then. This isn't a PvP game, no need to nerf classes or skills.
League sounds awesome, but I wanna be Madge for the sake of it. What a dogshit is GGG Madge
Same builds as previous league mostly but more atlas tree fun.
Time to finally rise to the challenge of the even more difficult endgame content even though I haven't even beaten Maven yet.

Probably playing RF inquisitor for the third time because I know I will like it. Perhaps DD/Cremation for the first time because I heard it is broken.
Then look in envy at some Champion/Raider meta build that I imagine I could beat the endgame with but can't afford.

Will probably get tired of league mechanic fast so maybe standard time?
Notice me Mathil-San!
PoE > other ARPG but please remove ID/Portal scrolls. Less Weight!
Merge ultimatum mechanic with ritual loot, remove harvest, more beast storage.

Atziri's rule and Doryani's Fist are pretty awesome.
Last edited by Raziel_Walker on May 5, 2022, 9:39:10 PM
I guess GGG want to test how much the HH's nerf affect the player base.
Combine this with a bad league mechanic.
Recipe for success.
Sad that there are new skills or other balance changes. Would like to see that the meta shifts a bit and not everyone is playing omni or other broken skills.
Would be nice if some underused skills get some buffs.
Bring glacial hammer back
Last edited by Jeremia on May 5, 2022, 9:09:47 PM
These new atlas keystones look like really fun ways to set up new farming strategies, the map mods are very strong, the new league mechanic looks like it has enough depth to stay interesting for a while, and we've got new uniques to chase. My only complaints about this upcoming league are that I have to pick only one character to play between a magic finder, a bosser, and a juicer at league start and I have to decide on one of dozens of strong builds on this patch.

Looking forward to next weekend!
Last edited by dblpoint on May 5, 2022, 9:20:31 PM
Can we get like time stop effect when Eldritch altar appear so we can have time to “read”?
"
DÉSPAIR wrote:
0 melee buffs, no fortify fix, no Sunder revert, and no $60 from me either simple as is.

If they dont buff my fav skills i dont support the game. Classic player no one wants in their community.

And we all know youre gonna play anyways.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info