3.17.2 Patch Notes

8GB of broken files after patching POGGO!!!!
Please return option to see advanced mod description with alt for ITEMS ON GROUND.
"
Please return option to see advanced mod description with alt for ITEMS ON GROUND.

Oh yess please, it's not showing all stats till u pick up items and use alt in inventory. I just hate that.
Last edited by Dezlator on Mar 3, 2022, 8:07:44 AM
"
Trial of Ascendancy Portals now detail what kind of Offering they contain when you encounter them in Maps.

This is a good step in the right direction. Those Atlas passives were atrocious and at least now running only the upgraded trials won't make it a total waste of time. If they're weighted against Gift, which from my data appears to be the case (9 upgraded offerings, only 1 Gift), they're still probably not worth the combination of the Atlas passives + the time to get them, compared to other farming strategies offered in the Atlas passive tree, but for someone in SSF that wants to farm enchants, it's now a solid option.
Last edited by TheSmellOfNapalm on Mar 3, 2022, 8:42:17 AM
GIVE US MORE SPACE IN ARCHNEMESIS INVENTORY AND MAKE IT SO IT FILTERS ITSELF https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/t2yxuh/archnemesis_20_simple/
Harvest league FTW ( not the garden! ) - Unique way of achieving crafts, just add window to hideout comers to click on station, they add item, pick craft, click craft, on seller window pops out to confirm - WOW INSANELY HARD TO IMPLEMENT. STOP NERFING, Bring back old loot, bring back fun again!
"
rybufc wrote:

Yes, please!
Thanks for ruining my build and all the investments I put into it the last week. And more so; all the fun I thought I'd have with the Black Zenith gloves.
"Showing Advanced Mod Descriptions is not any option any more, it is now always on."

please revert to old optional behaviour.
I really find it more difficult to quickly compare a looted stuff with th one I wear...
Can anyone please help me figure out the constant crashes, and sound files? The game is the current state cannot be played. Every map, every instance, either the sound goes completely haywire, or the game jsut crashes.

Disappointing.
<Nevermind>
Last edited by Darti7 on Mar 4, 2022, 11:46:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info