|3.17.2 Patch Notes
This patch contains various improvements and bug fixes of both small- and medium-importance.
- The Corrosive Hunger debuff in The Infinite Hunger boss fight now provides -1% Physical Damage Reduction and -1% Chance to Evade per stack (previously -400 to Armour and Evasion Rating per stack).
- Corrosive Hunger stacks are now lost when The Infinite Hunger drowns you and teleports you away.
- Oil that has been set alight is now treated as Burning Ground, and applies a Burning Ground debuff, rather than Burning Oil.
- The Incendiary Archnemesis modifier now gives the monster less duration of Ignites on self, rather than reduced duration of Ignites on self. This change is to primarily address an issue where characters with the Blackflame Unique Ring equipped were unable to Ignite monsters with this Archnemesis modifier.
- The number of Prefix and Suffix modifiers on an item is no longer preserved when rerolling modifiers using an Eldritch Chaos Orb.
- Added a new '/atlaspassives' chat command that details the sources of your Atlas Passive Points, and those you may still be missing from quests.
- Added a notification for when you have received a Map crafting option.
- The Fragment Stash Tab can now hold Eldritch and Maven Invitations.
- Items contained in the Gem and Flask Stash Tabs are now listed alphabetically within categories.
- The "Convert Maps" button on the Map Stash Tab is now only usable if you have at least 1 non-remove only Map Stash set to the current map series.
- Showing Advanced Mod Descriptions is not any option any more, it is now always on.
- Bows in Standard with one-handed local Added Fire, Cold, Lightning and Chaos Damage weapon prefix modifiers can now have a Divine Orb used on them to obtain the two-handed modifier values introduced in 3.17.0.
- The Vaal Omnitect and Atziri, Queen of the Vaal are now also untargetable whilst they are invulnerable, preventing Minions from prioritising them over other monsters.
- Further improved level generation of Blighted Maps so that they fail to open less often.
- Added a short cooldown to the triggered spells of Morgrants, the Deafening to prevent enormous numbers of Skill triggers against Player Minions.
- Aura Skills that have had their Reservation changed to a cost through Divine Blessing Support can now be supported by Arcane Surge.
- Trial of Ascendancy Portals now detail what kind of Offering they contain when you encounter them in Maps.
- Updated the description on Divine Blessing Support to state that it cannot support Stance Skills.
- The Invisible Buff Effect Microtransaction can now be applied to Plague Bearer, allowing you to hide its visual effects.
- Updated the Passive Name for the "12% increased Damage with Two Handed Weapons" Large Cluster Jewel from "Damage with Two Handed Melee Weapons" to "Damage with Two Handed Weapons", as the previous name was misleading.
- Fixed a bug where a totemified channelling skill with a cooldown did not apply the cooldown when you used the skill, such as Winter Orb Totems with the Black Zenith Unique Gloves.
- Fixed an issue where Drox, The Warlord's Glove Cascade was dealing more damage than intended in Maven's "The Elderslayers" Invitation.
- Fixed a bug with Kirac Missions where Shaper- and Elder-Influence was not applying correctly to Maps.
- Fixed a bug where the Lesser Searing Exarch Implicit modifier that grants 8% increased Attack Speed was not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the Elevated Sextant modifier that causes Areas to contain 2 Additional Essences and provides a chance for monsters imprisoned by Essence a chance to contain a Remnant of Corruption had 3 uses, instead of 15 uses.
- Fixed a bug where Eldritch Orbs of Annulment, Eldritch Chaos Orbs and Eldritch Exalted Orbs could be used on items that did not have empty Sockets.
- Fixed a bug where the Megalomaniac Unique Jewel could not generate the Aggressive Defence, Blood Artist or Phlebotomist Cluster Jewel Notables.
- Fixed a bug where the maximum Resistance modifiers introduced for Shields in 3.17.0 were unable to be changed to another type of Resistance through Harvest crafting options.
- Fixed a bug where crafting recipe unlock interactables were sometimes not present in the Caldera, Marshes, Promenade and Wasteland Maps
- Fixed an issue where you could sometimes be disconnected for performing too many actions if you had Berserk bound to left-click.
- Fixed a bug where the Captivated Interest Atlas Passive Skill was not working correctly.
- Fixed a bug where the targeting behaviour of minions summoned by The Dancing Dervish was not working correctly with Predator Support.
- Fixed a bug with the Stormfire Unique Ring where the increased Burning Damage for each time you have Shocked a Non-Shocked Enemy Recently was not properly keeping track of your most recent Shocks.
- Fixed an issue where the "Monsters steal Power, Frenzy and Endurance charges on Hit" modifier description was sometimes not visible on Maps with the modifier.
- Fixed a bug where Whirling Blades would attempt to hit a target again if it evaded the attack.
- Fixed a bug where Unique Maps that were corrupted to Rare Maps could sometimes retain their Unique art.
- Fixed an issue where the "Prevent others from using your Map Portals" option did not apply to Map Portals in Karui Shores.
- Fixed an issue where Cremation could sometimes be invisible when supported by Spell Echo.
- Fixed a bug where The Eater of Worlds and The Searing Exarch icons could sometimes incorrectly display on items on the ground.
- Fixed a bug where the Extinguish debuff icon was displayed as a buff.
- Fixed a bug where temporary beam effects for item filters were not so temporary if they continued from a permanent beam.
- Fixed an unintended visual interaction between the Indomitable Aegis Aurora and Myrmidon Weapon Effect Microtransactions.
- Fixed an issue where the Stygian Plague Bearer Microtransactions would sometimes not fully apply to characters.
- Fixed a few wonky interactions with Warcry skills and some Character Effect microtransactions.
- Fixed a bug where the audio for Kinetic Bolt could stutter and cause the client to freeze.
- Fixed a client crash that could occur with Phantasmal Seismic Trap.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Mar 2, 2022, 7:59:51 PM
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2022, 9:49:17 PM
on Mar 2, 2022, 6:32:13 PM
Grinding Gear Games
on Mar 2, 2022, 6:33:17 PM
Sentinel master craft service Sentinel My IGN TreeOfDead
Sentinel veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Sentinel SC master craft service Sentinel SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Sentinel craft PM: TreeOfDead
on Mar 2, 2022, 6:41:01 PM
on Mar 2, 2022, 6:50:46 PM
I have 10 times favored map with 4 voidstones and I drop so many other maps before the favored one. 10 to 1 etc. Others in friendlist are saying they drop at least 5 favored 1 unfavored.
on Mar 2, 2022, 6:51:23 PM
Probably the best patch notes I've ever read.
Thank you Kieren.
on Mar 2, 2022, 6:59:10 PM
theres such huge quality of life in this update!
thanks a ton ggg ^^
on Mar 2, 2022, 7:00:44 PM
> Fixed a bug where Eldritch Orbs of Annulment, Eldritch Chaos Orbs and Eldritch Exalted Orbs could be used on items that did not have empty Sockets.
Pretty lame nerf. Don't see why you couldn't wait until at the END of the league to do this, rather than 1 month into the league.
Can you address harvest crafting (gem, uniques, etc) from stash, while in a map, causing the game client to crash to login? This wastes portals and time.
on Mar 2, 2022, 7:20:30 PM
Only my loot filter that broke completly after this patch?
on Mar 2, 2022, 7:24:56 PM
Only my loot filter that broke completly after this patch?
Nope, mine too.
on Mar 2, 2022, 7:26:06 PM