3.17.2 Patch Notes

"
"
Fixed a bug where the Captivated Interest Atlas Passive Skill was not working correctly.

Ran The Hidden. Monster level says 85. Drops are still 85 (should be +2 from unique mobs). Captivated Interest is still bugged.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
"
"
Fixed a bug where the Captivated Interest Atlas Passive Skill was not working correctly.

Ran The Hidden. Monster level says 85. Drops are still 85 (should be +2 from unique mobs). Captivated Interest is still bugged.

I created a thread in the bug forum, as well. There were several bug threads already, but they were all prior to this patch.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3253387
If you nerf drop rates on specific things, atleast be open about them please. Like brothers stash, and now it might be breach rings and the patient.
i found some interesting things out...

heist trinkets. i used the regal to ex trinket and ran about 50 heists and never saw 1 regal or ex drop.

then i switched to the jewellers to fusing trinket and only had to run 1 heist and dropped 6 regals.

then i allocated "Casing the Joint" atlas passive to increase my blueprint drop rate. i was getting around 5 smugglers caches per about 15 maps before i took that node. now, i get about 1 in 30 maps.

does this mean that your drop rates and rng are based on what items you use?
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
great patch QOL changes period of recent updates have been fantastic
Last edited by Jhiroth on Mar 12, 2022, 3:35:20 PM
nice

-Jake

#11 Shadow Nem =)
says no controllers detected. i tried both and both are charged with cable and Bluetooth. any suggestions on how to get game to detect it? computer has it detected but game dont even thru steam controller support
Last edited by Kaotic-Ouch on Mar 15, 2022, 9:49:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info