Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

"
The following Fated Unique items will no longer be obtainable outside of trading with other players in permanent leagues

"
can no longer be acquired

This distinction concerns me. You're not deleting existing Fated Uniques in Standard are you?

...asking for a friend.
Awakened Combustion Support when?
Last edited by NoIguanaForZ on Jan 27, 2022, 11:37:24 PM
I don't see any mention of ultimatum replacing prophecy as was mentioned on some of the community podcasts. Was that delayed? I was looking forward to getting access back to some of those unique items.
FFFFF

Noooo Navali!!!!!

I'm going to miss you.
you're not much use to me but you looked cool in the HideOut.
If I have to do any more thinking than I already have to to play this game, I'm going to throw up.

I just want to have fun playing.

If I wanted to read, I'd pick up a book and read.

Exception this, exception that, I just want to have fun.

If something's too powerful, cut the power of it back.

I want a boots, belt, and gloves only build. I mean, with a helmet and cape, spandex optional.

Maybe a undies only built.

I don't even care at this point, I just want to have fun.

I guarantee if switching gear out was like switching out cards in an MTG deck, the player retention rate would sky rocket.

We invest so much into custom gear for a tailored experience, that switching one thing requires switching nearly everything out, and then the acts are so long, you don't want to make another character, you just want to play.

I just want to play the game and experiment with all the different skill gems, but doing that is like moving a mountain.

I think we need another option for a battle arena, you get all the gear you want, test what works and doesn't, perfect it, and then have a way of obtaining it in rank. Leagues are temporary and hardly competitive, standard is "look at my shiny", how about a 6v6 arena?
I assume this wording is an error with regards to the influenced items?
'and can no longer roll on Influenced Shields.' - the mods CAN roll on influenced relevant influenced items, they are just made core, right? Or have you stripped the aforementioned mods from the influenced pool and made the harder to obtain, rarer influenced items strictly worse?
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005676976/
Great job GGG!!!

"
Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack. This support adds a cooldown and a small curse effect penalty to the triggered Mark skill, but does not need to be linked to the triggering attack.

Will this new gem work on hit if socketed into a piece of gear that has been corrupted with Level # XXXX Mark Skill?
Last edited by Tiptonite on Jan 28, 2022, 12:41:07 AM
Overall not a bad set of patch notes, but there are a couple of issues:

"
The following Uniques have had their damage adjusted, to compensate for the buffs to Bow base types.

If the problem is that the hit-based bow archetype without unreasonable investment has insufficient damage as it is, why would you do any compensation for these uniques, to essentially leave them unaffected by the buffs which you clearly recognize are needed? If these uniques were sufficient as-is, there wouldn't be a problem, hit-based bow characters could just use these and be fine. Instead, these uniques are all vendor trash and will apparently remain so. This compensation makes no sense at all; what would make sense is maybe nerfing the drop rates on these uniques a bit in exchange for making them actually useful.

"
Level 20: Feathered Arrow Quiver (20-30% increased Arrow Speed)

"
Solution:
Replace all sources of Arrow Speed with the same value of Projectile Speed

One of these is clearly wrong.
Fairgraves was a slave trafficker specialized in the kidnapping and transport of children. He was not "a good man".
No minions buff?
Spectres still dead?

Crafting still absent?
Itemisation down too?

And 'new' league is basically essence+metamorph?
With little to no mobs added?

Well, doubt it will lasts more than 1 week. Where is the fun?

Players will be there where fun is.
Archmage support no buff? LOL not one use... xD
What about Vaal Skill Gems? With all the base Spell gems being buffed?
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎Aura Stacking: /view-thread/2913007
‎‎MF Mirror Shop: /view-thread/3228672
‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎‎‏‏‎ ‎Hideouts: /view-thread/3228297

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info