Content Update 3.17.0 -- Path of Exile: Siege of the Atlas

Please GGG, Melee skill need a love. Other than a very few melee skill cyclone bone shatter and fake melee, the real melee is almost unplayable, qol is really bad, and now some of them are gutted from threshold jewel change and hydrosphere change.
"
koskesh539 wrote:
"
NoyAvargel wrote:

Please switch over to lost ark

please switch to a less abusive and more inline gameplay with the rest..
cant part ways with these abusive drop rates?
im happy people can play in groups but why should people be punished for not playing in groups? why do party play need to be 10 times more rewarding?
[/quote]

because it wouldnt be rewarding for groups anymore and take away the reason to play groups in the first place.[/quote]

nope.. party play is meant for people who want to play together as group of friends without losing anything or earning less from being in group and having to split reward... if you want to play in party you play in party and if you dont you dont.. but

IT SHOULD NOT make you earn 10x 20x or 30x as it does now in PoE !
the game SHOULD NOT punish you for wanting to play more solo..

you are already punished by the game being harder due to not having support or simply the fact that 5 people killing faster than 1 and aggro..

the drop rate of party is just retarded and rarity and quantity on items making it far worse..

so yes... the party drop rate should be massivly nerfed to bring it more in line with solo drop
Still sane Exile!!! Thicc Trees!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
To me exile, quickly!
This makes me moist
"
alex_disp wrote:
"
wacojitsu wrote:
"Added a new Dexterity Support gem - Mark on Hit: Trigger Supported Mark Skill when you Hit a Rare or Unique Enemy with an Attack."

To attacks? so spell casters have no way to apply marks other then more time standing still begging to get one shot?

i don't understand how GGG can do so much good and still not understand a fucking thing about their own game. I mean did you accidently make POE or something? If your gonna Force spell casters to be glass cannons why also make them stand still? unleash is fucked, Spell echo get's you killed. no fortify. Dex get's evasions spell surpression. stre get's phy mit and higher resistance caps.
Int get's Fuck you noob now you can kill maven in 20 mins instead of 30 mins. GL dishing out any damage at all while running and not casting lol get rolled reddit!!

You have shield charge. And you only need to apply mark once, because it's permanent.

So your answer is to have spell casters use attacks? and If they use a staff? should they leap slam around? dual wielding wands? frenzy? don't defend retardation bro. Just delete self casters already Since they have never played once past T8 maps.
"
Raikudou wrote:
If you want to complain about the patch notes you have to get through Bob first

Hahahahahaha! This made my day
"
ItsNoProblem wrote:
so blight maps are still gonna be broken?
when you move 2 screens away from turrets they will deactivate while the enemys can keep advancing. there needs to be a fix for this considering the monster will keep advancing unhindered altho you built towers everywhere (wich are deactivated due to range)

its impossible to change that without a gigantic overhaul to the game engine and the way it processes things, the game only calculates what is within 2 or so screens away from you, anything further than that is mostly things that need only the minimum processing power, (like the monsters killing the pump) so that problem will need to be fixed in poe 2 maybe but i bet never

"
Raikudou wrote:
If you want to complain about the patch notes you have to get through Bob first

Does.... Does Bob have a huge, uhh, scepter?
Ctrl F "Sunder" - 0 results

=)

Already gave everyone rage and Berserk for some reason, now you also give everyone a chance to have Warbringer, might as well remove Berserker completely and morph him into other classes at this point.
HC balance should be separate from SC I don't care which outdated 1993 game dev philosophy this goes against. youtube/twitch.tv/DESPAIR268

REVERT SUNDER :) REVERT SEISMIC CRY :) REVERT IMPALER :) REVERT GAME :)) MAKE DUALWIELD GREAT AGAIN :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info