Our Event Series Has Ended!

Events was sad and not fun at all
Thanks GGG for great events on console Xbox and ps4. Thank you.
Free boxes = dog all bad draws
Draw rewards = staged, got 0 from multiple 90 toons (except gauntlet)
Real reward was 5 portals, butthose from stream.
If i knew this was so low chance to get something i would skipped events all together.
Thanks for the events! I had more fun during these 5 weeks than from 3 regular leagues. I wish we can have such things around more often... And thanks to all the people I played with, hope You all get demis and mtx. See You next league!
Guys, the drawings are just awful. Why is it so anathema to your being to just make prizes available flat out?

Would it really kill you to give out sets of armor or whatever to everyone who hits a level? Or better yet, points?

I love the game, I'm addicted, it's literally my autistic disabled life.

But you guys make flat out mean choices like all the time and I really really wish you wouldn't. I almost never feel good about playing. I just don't have any suitable alternatives.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
thanks for giving out total player numbers for each level.

events been all fun, played all except the gountlet and i even got a price (first one for i guess).
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
i'm on xbox - we just got endless delve...
give us console Players more love guys!
(i wanted to play atlas Invasion and endless delirium >> just bought a series s)
Thank's for events ggg, it was fun. Some events obviously better then the other ones, but thanks to them it's definitely the longest i played in league by far. Hope to see them in future too, was a nice mashup. Peace! Till the next league <3
Thanks GGG for great events on console Xbox Thank you.
Thanks for events, had a lot of fun. Managed to grind 3 demigods B)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info