Our Event Series Has Ended!

What do guys/players think about Trickster? It seems to be the one of the least played classes. Imo it seems pretty useless atm?
Have all the event rewards have been given out yet?
Last edited by Midas_SA on Jan 11, 2022, 2:39:57 AM
ty GGG was fun to play, hope PoE will be back again, hope u get to understand your mistakes. have a good day
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
"
Daldonie wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Thanks for the events! I would like some of them to return with a little more polish, but I enjoyed the difficulty of the HC versions. Just waiting for my demi now, it's my first! :D

Olustra literally gifted 1st place to you. I was in party when he RIP'd :P

It was Blight encounter with fireball guys. I managed to logout but he and his friend Rew_ were literally wiped in 0.0000001s when Delirium mechanics teleported pack of mobs right to the Pump and they shotgunned both characters.

Unfortunately my character also RIPed because of power loss and that fact upsets me, because I had 3rd Sabo place with tons of Sulphite reserved for the final run and 4 hours before the end. Not really, I wanted to go and kill someone who turned electricity off IRL at that moment. And for some reason we still have 6 seconds timeout in 2022.

SSFHCBTW kapp

Oh indeed :D My bad, it was another guy AxTwoWeekDelay (axeclipse)
BTW
"
auc_martin wrote:
What do guys/players think about Trickster? It seems to be the one of the least played classes. Imo it seems pretty useless atm?

It's trash. GGG can't balance. There are two types of skills / sets in the game: broken or dead. Decide to choose.
"

We'll post an update on Twitter once the prizes for Delirium Everywhere have been distributed...

Please post such things either here or on Reddit. Thank you.
I guess it's either 1 or 48,000. Nothing in between, right?
No delirium stats? :/
did GGG run POE server on Darkee house?
LOL that Steroid 1-fuse 6 link Gee Gee
RIP Occultist next league :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info