Our Event Series Has Ended!

Nice DD events! keep up the good work GGG
Thank you for all the fun and great rewards GGG ! Looking forward for new ones as soon as possible !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Nice !
Bad Seed
Atlas Invasion was my most loved ssf fun leveling, ever. Plz more hard, skip able, rewarding bosses in ssf.
Prepare a nerf for witch and ranger, yey!
People, often deceived by an illusive good, desire their own ruin.
Loved the events! Played all of them even though Heist was seriously painful and didn't make it to level 50 lol. The other ones were phenomenal though and I'm pretty sure Heist would have been better if it started off with the xp buff.

Great work GGG! Atlas Invasion needs to come back next year for sure (maybe with breach lords and shaper balls tuned a bit).
I wonder why would you hide endless delirium event stats :D
I enjoyed all the events.
I won a Deepwater character effect for Endless Heist.
And the portals were good as well.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
lol wirìtches everywhere cmon GGG stop nerfing and keep buffing weak gameplay...dont be afraid of ruining the game couse u know there is a litle Jousis in everyone of us and it will love you anyway <3
please do more nerf in next league , in order to make the game more balance and attract more player so we need SUPER BIG NERF , nerf top 10 build , make it wont work , and then release new op item , and you can nerf it too in next league , do it and repeat , you will get more base player , and dont forget to nerf mageblood heavy belt , its too op , nerf it ^^ , good luck :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info