Our Event Series Has Ended!

Endless Delve was great!
Endless Heist was OK,
Atlas Invasion was great!
Endless fog was NOT great! :D

Thanks for boxes GGG, nice with events, but not so nice when they overlap.

Really looking forward for the new to come.
Oohh.. Look at that!
thx for the boxes
"
Aux wrote:
These numbers make you reazlize the chance of winning any of the random giveaways is practically 0 no matter what level bracket you reach.

Probably won't be participating in any of these for the thought of a random prize. It's put up there as an incentive but really all you end up with is a $3 mystery box for your 10 days spent since they are all void leagues.

+1

i never participate in those thing and will never do.

played everything up to endless deli, atlas invasion was by far the most fun. Thanks for the events!
"
Aux wrote:
These numbers make you reazlize the chance of winning any of the random giveaways is practically 0 no matter what level bracket you reach.

Probably won't be participating in any of these for the thought of a random prize. It's put up there as an incentive but really all you end up with is a $3 mystery box for your 10 days spent since they are all void leagues.

there is no statistics on delirium everywhere here, but the ssf ladder was a desert. there was more mtx giveaways than characters for certain level breakdown.
no third challenge reward since beta lmao
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Thanks for the events! I would like some of them to return with a little more polish, but I enjoyed the difficulty of the HC versions. Just waiting for my demi now, it's my first! :D

Olustra literally gifted 1st place to you. I was in party when he RIP'd :P

It was Blight encounter with fireball guys. I managed to logout but he and his friend Rew_ were literally wiped in 0.0000001s when Delirium mechanics teleported pack of mobs right to the Pump and they shotgunned both characters.

Unfortunately my character also RIPed because of power loss and that fact upsets me, because I had 3rd Sabo place with tons of Sulphite reserved for the final run and 4 hours before the end. Not really, I wanted to go and kill someone who turned electricity off IRL at that moment. And for some reason we still have 6 seconds timeout in 2022.
Last edited by Daldonie on Jan 11, 2022, 2:01:19 AM
Not a day too soon.
Yet another unpaid Path of Exile 2 Alpha Tester

Path of Exile 2 will be a great leap forward
I liked the Christmas/supporter Event-Weeks although it felt a little overstreched - the same amount of Events spread over a year would have been more appealing for participation. Interesting numbers
"
Daldonie wrote:
"
ArtCrusade wrote:
Thanks for the events! I would like some of them to return with a little more polish, but I enjoyed the difficulty of the HC versions. Just waiting for my demi now, it's my first! :D

Olustra literally gifted 1st place to you. I was in party when he RIP'd :P

It was Blight encounter with fireball guys. I managed to logout but he and his friend Rew_ were literally wiped in 0.0000001s when Delirium mechanics teleported pack of mobs right to the Pump and they shotgunned both characters.

Unfortunately my character also RIPed because of power loss and that fact upsets me, because I had 3rd Sabo place with tons of Sulphite reserved for the final run and 4 hours before the end. Not really, I wanted to go and kill someone who turned electricity off IRL at that moment. And for some reason we still have 6 seconds timeout in 2022.

SSFHC BTW kapp
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Jan 11, 2022, 2:54:26 AM
Witch was the fav class in all events, so minions are going to get nerfed again . /GGG Logic
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info