Next Expansion Timeline

I felt a great disturbance in the league launch, as if streamers voices suddenly cried out in Joy and were suddenly silenced.
MAKE LEFT CLICK GREAT AGAIN.
Last edited by maxtraxv3 on Dec 29, 2021, 3:47:51 PM
"
Baddgulf wrote:
Are you sure you want to compete with Lost Ark? Bold decision.
Lost Ark is hardly a competitor, those are very different games by definition.
Last edited by Inscaped on Dec 29, 2021, 3:48:01 PM
Can you guys look into a alternative leveling pls. I'm a big reroller and running 10 acts over and over again will put me in a psych warden soon. XD
"
BlueKalamari wrote:
awesome totally didnt plan my vacation around league launch since yall take forever to make any type of announcement so we just get cucked over. nobody cares about your hard mode trash.
Many people do care actually, "nobody" is very bold assumption. Not like this mode has anything to do with 3.17 delay. The amount of toxicity in this thread is insane. It's just some patch delay, chill and do something else. Especially I like this "vacation" argument. Like what it has to do with game development? It's a free game with very tight updating cycle after all.
Last edited by Inscaped on Dec 29, 2021, 3:57:35 PM
please consider introducing some sort of in-league events nearer the end of them when the player base starts to fall off hard... the economy is an appreciable part of the game and it's a shame when it begins collapsing. especially when you need to delay the next league.
Yikes why release next to Lost Ark? Guess im probably skipping next league. Track record with the past few league has been sketch anyways.
Launch is between Lost ark and Elder Ring .... damned.
It'll be nice to blast for a week before Elden Ring comes out, I guess.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Twitch drops? You think we're so easily coerced?

Hard mode? We need you to learn from the endless events. That's the mode we want. Easy leveling with options for builds.
Gigantic mistake on GGG's part

Lost Ark is going to DESTROY POE's numbers

GGG actually got scared about cyber punk and delayed last year an entire like 1-2 months because of it

Cyberpunk... what a joke

A single player non mmo non rpg non anything related to POE story game.......

How about Lost Ark one of the Top most played games in KR and RU..

Now it's coming to Na/Eu and GGG is lining themselves to compete directly with their launch

I expect the worst numbers in history of POE launch if they launch on the same day

Tbh

If they launch BEFORE Lost Ark then they will see the player base tank early

If they launch AFTER Lost Ark it will still have a gimped player base

This is such a mistake on GGG's part it's unreal how they can keep on making these ridiculously sized mistakes

I thought the cyber punk shit would be the last but wow was I proven wrong throughout the entire year from all the horrid patches and leagues we had

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info