Next Expansion Timeline

"
Inscaped wrote:
"
Baddgulf wrote:
Are you sure you want to compete with Lost Ark? Bold decision.
Lost Ark is hardly a competitor, those are very different games by definition.

??
Huh

Lost Ark is an online mmo arpg

POE is an online arpg

Cyberpunk is a single player story game rpg

Which one did they delay for?

Good one dude

And Cyberpunk was/is a disaster

Whereas Lost Ark is already a huge success that is just being translated to English....

Sooooooooo yea good one type less ty

AND.... furthermore.. Cyberpunk is a 60$ title whereas Lost Ark is FREE ( not similar to POE btw durrrrrr )

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 29, 2021, 4:05:46 PM
I'm sad that it's being pushed back, but doing it so that the GGG staff can take time to relax and refresh for 2022 is a great reason for the delay :) As sad as I am, I also have respect for the decision! Can't wait for 3.17
All I can say is it's going to be a rough league/expansion for GGG releasing at the same time as Lost ARK.

While the games are 2 totally different games the attract they same audience.

And for all those mentioning Lost ARK P2W, Amazon have already taken proper pro-cautions to make sure the EU/NA versions aren't pay to win and everything on the cash shop can be purchased for in game currency.

Such as shame but we'll see how it all pans out I guess.
Last edited by Boltonsquads on Dec 29, 2021, 4:03:37 PM
Glad to see GGG is taking care of their employees. :)
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Take your time, ggg and make a good expansion. Ah, hope the money lasts, though.
[Removed by Support] We asked many [Removed by Support] times tell the dates at least moth before. No LEST MAKE IT [Removed by Support] SURPRISE so ppl wont play our game coz they dont know when to book vaccations for new season. I politlely asked support when to book my free time for next leuge and if 21.01 is the date. They said they wont tell me so i left with useless vacation from 20 fo 30.01. [Removed by Support] summer holidays? whey the fuck u speak about somethinbg what is in about 6 monts? [Removed by Support] ANd no, ur "new expansion" is expected as everybopdy tought to be realesed on 21.01 and if u dont have any spoecific info [Removed by Support] coz its boring and annyoing. Pll here are working and want to know when they need to book theeir holidays. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Lisa_GGG on Dec 29, 2021, 4:12:25 PM
"
Some players have been asking when we expect to start early testing for the experimental mode temporarily known as "Hard Mode". We had mentioned in the past that we were going to start some testing before 3.17 launches, but as we have been prioritising 3.17's development, it's now slated for sometime after 3.17's launch.

Thing 1% wants take 20% of announcement. Please just stop.
How about a 2 week event of literally anything!

Wishful thinking I'm sure :)
Great time for ARPG fans but also a lot to juggle on that month, we'll see what happens.

Last edited by nefarious on Dec 30, 2021, 6:41:20 PM
Thank you.

I will keep hoping and praying for a few more months of delay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info