Next Expansion Timeline

Nice man going from december releases to february. Competing with Lost Ark, Elden Ring, Destiny2 DLC and even Pokemon Arceus to some extent is not gonna be a profitable league.
Last edited by chaoshobo69 on Dec 29, 2021, 4:27:04 PM
Ah damn this will be the second league im gonna skip willingly since it collides with the release of Lost Ark. (Its not really pw2 btw)
yeah, screw lost ark or any other game. What I want and possibly a lot of players too is a QUALITY patch with TESTED feature, fun balanced experience, less bugs or performance issues and good creativity on new content. Let's see if they manage to deliver (I doubt) a good patch.
"
_ToShIc wrote:
February. bad idea. launch new league in January like 22.

22 february start new DLC destiny 2 many people wait it.

Eh, it's manageable. Both their leagues/seasons always kinda overlapped.
I have 2k+ hours in Destiny 2 and am closing in on 4k for PoE.
3 months is quite a lot of time to play both games and finish all the stuff.
For me, it's actually a good thing because when I get bored of one game I can just open the other one.
Last edited by Mavenclaw on Dec 29, 2021, 4:15:33 PM
Your community is done with Scourge. Need a big time flashback/legacy league for January. Something, anything.
Meh , why February...February is all about Lost Ark , at least for me and friends. We are waiting that game for years. Common GGG give us better date for new Poe league!
Why are so many talking about Lost Ark.. I mean.. its not an aRPG but more of an MMOaRPG, totally different game.
Then again YES as it is so highly anticipated by many and FREE then early February might not be ideal time to release the next biggest expansion for POE.

Maybe delay it another few weeks, get some more time for QA to polish bugs and balance the game more.
Mathils actual cat
Last edited by HDTanel on Dec 29, 2021, 4:16:55 PM
if you need the additional time it's good to take your time rather than launching unfinished stuff, but the only 2 leagues i didn't play since i started in warbands were because of classic wow and bdo launching around the same time as a league start. Sadly this time around there's another game launching that caught my interest, so i might pass on this one
Will 3.17 and hard mode be on consoles?

If not, will you let us know beforehand and not after hyping it up a lot?
Can we get a long term scourge-enabled event league once delirium everywhere ends?

Something like "Every area contains an active prophecy" + some other juice to say goodbye to proph

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info