Next Expansion Timeline

How can someone like lost ark ….

My god what a bs
Your strength is the law !!

MadG poe on youtube for mellee content
"
icovex wrote:

Dear All,

For all who is screaming regarding Elden Ring and LA. I'm also a RPG gamer, spent like 10 years in playing in Lineage 2. I looked Elden Ring & Lost Ark - this is completely different setup of the games, yes, they have RPG word in it, and i agree, they are RPG.

But they are completely different, i would never compare Path of Exile and Elden Ring as per videos in YouTube what i found. Do not get me wrong - maybe Elden Ring will be gorgeous game and i will also play it, but i do not see common between them, except that they are both games.

Hi mate! I think you missed the point. We are complaining about time to enjoy both in a separate moment in time and not "comparing games".We are talking about not being able to enjoy the league the way we want cause the delay will mess up with another great release. February 4th is still ok, but sooner would be better and latter wil be terrible.

EDIT: Just to clarify I aim Elden Ring not LA, so February 4th is ok cause Elden Ring will release on february 25th.
Last edited by Philippe_Mello on Jan 4, 2022, 7:45:52 AM
Take all the time ya'll need!!
"

Hi mate! I think you missed the point. We are complaining about time to enjoy both in a separate moment in time and not "comparing games".We are talking about not being able to enjoy the league the way we want cause the delay will mess up with another great release. February 4th is still ok, but sooner would be better and latter wil be terrible.

EDIT: Just to clarify I aim Elden Ring not LA, so February 4th is ok cause Elden Ring will release on february 25th.

Ok, more understandable, but as i understood from youtube videos, sorry if im wrong - Elden Ring is PVE RPG, means, if only you are not playing in premade/stack party - there is no difference for you when you are starting.

And if you are not this crazy player who is playing in the league only for 3 weeks, farming or not farming, but after 3 weeks crying that "league is dead, give me the next one", basically you can also play POE a bit later :)
Last edited by icovex on Jan 5, 2022, 3:34:34 PM
So when scourge league end ? i'm dumb
"
icovex wrote:

Ok, more understandable, but as i understood from youtube videos, sorry if im wrong - Elden Ring is PVE RPG, means, if only you are not playing in premade/stack party - there is no difference for you when you are starting.

And if you are not this crazy player who is playing in the league only for 3 weeks, farming or not farming, but after 3 weeks crying that "league is dead, give me the next one", basically you can also play POE a bit later :)

Hi mate! For sure you can play both games any moment in time, but Elden Ring is a new release so has priority over PoE, at least for me, cause PoE i've played more than 3 k hours. But to better undestand my complaint: I would like to enjoy both and prefer PoE releasing sooner cause both are the only 2 things interesting for me to play until june. With the lack of good releases on the RPG genre I've being forced to play old games repetively since forever, as some friends as well. So each day counts and if we have the opportunity to enjoy the new league sooner would be better. Another fact is with the release of Elden Ring too close to the new league release I won't be able to enjoy the league, cause for Elden Ring will endure at least 3 months to master / discover everything.
"
Nebucadneza wrote:
why so many people are upset with LA releaseing at the same time as new PoE League?

It's just the crybaby Newcomers. PoE has grown, as did the playerbase
Just have to let them know they are toxic and then ignore them. They will understand by themselves while they grow up
Last edited by Flat6 on Jan 7, 2022, 4:00:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info