Next Expansion Timeline

oh no so new league same as Lost ark release date ,

well I'll prioritize lost ark been waiting it for years , the league can come every 3 months

i was hoping i can play the league for 2 weeks then play Lost ark rip.
Awesome, take your time. In the mean time let me get my level 100 occultist in a relaxed manner.

Also more time for my group to practice
It is your own damn fault...
Summer holidays at winter KEKW
Well it sucks I already put in my time off request, but I understand the need.
My Dervish guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3127187
"
djdias2018 wrote:
"
Gigantic mistake on GGG's part

Lost Ark is going to DESTROY POE's numbers

GGG actually got scared about cyber punk and delayed last year an entire like 1-2 months because of it

Cyberpunk... what a joke

A single player non mmo non rpg non anything related to POE story game.......

How about Lost Ark one of the Top most played games in KR and RU..

Now it's coming to Na/Eu and GGG is lining themselves to compete directly with their launch

I expect the worst numbers in history of POE launch if they launch on the same day

Tbh

If they launch BEFORE Lost Ark then they will see the player base tank early

If they launch AFTER Lost Ark it will still have a gimped player base

This is such a mistake on GGG's part it's unreal how they can keep on making these ridiculously sized mistakes

I thought the cyber punk shit would be the last but wow was I proven wrong throughout the entire year from all the horrid patches and leagues we had

+1

a little bit over exaggerated but i fully agree
this is getting more and more disappointing every year. leagu delay couze ggg was afraid of cyberpunk game that has nothing in common with poe and now pushing next league in the same time as lost ark launch, this will not go well to poe
"
Benzka wrote:

Pretty much. The entitlement of some people.

Game Developers: "Hey our employees are overworked and we want to take our time and polish things."

Players: "Rending of garments and gnashing of teeth."

We're dealing with a significant number of people suffering from high-functioning sociopathy. No reason to exist beyond immediate self-gratification - the next dopamine hit is the only priority, and if that means hurting others... well who cares?

...it's not like YOU'RE suffering after all...

Sick.
Oh, another nit... planning vacations around software releases?

Really?

You'd think 25 years of online-gaming would have taught people a thing or two...
"
Oh, another nit... planning vacations around software releases?

Really?

You'd think 25 years of online-gaming would have taught people a thing or two...

Heh. I think this every time someone says they did that.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
mad lads at the grinding gears were fearful of releasing near cyberpunk but not lost ark, elden ring or new ff14/wow patches? either way, very excited for february

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info