3.16.1 Patch Notes Preview

"
AlaDjinn wrote:
"
Okenshield wrote:
This is the point where a competent company would simply roll back the patch and go back to work on it. Instead, nothing.

You know it's a competent company when people with that mentality isn't working for it.

Yall should stop shitting on devs whenever theres an issue for a little time.

They answered that they know about the problem, and are hard working on the fix as most people shit on their forum even just after 5 minutes.

Also, every league has their ups and downs, just because you can't see or appreciate the upside, doesn't mean it's trash, people. Literally nobody is forcing you to play leagues, go on standard if you don't want it. I like the mechanic, it's challenging and adds some different grind to the game, and like everything else, the more you use it, the more rewarding it can become.

Anyway, thank you GGG for always putting so much effort and time, I've always found it was worth it in the end for the amount of fun I have.

I've played plenty of other MMOs, and when a patch totally broke the game, they'd roll it back, with very little downtime. And this is an 8 year old game, lol.

GGG? Nothing. They didn't "say" anything, fanboy. One person made a response to a post. If they were half the company you described, someone would've immediately posted a message to the entire community online. Instead, nothing.
"
kartelusm wrote:
"
You know it's a competent company when people with that mentality isn't working for it.

It is clear that you never worked in the IT sector, at least not in the service part, where every bug means money lost...

I have worked in the IT service sector, and there are plenty of times where things aren't solved in minutes... If you've worked in one, you'd know...
Fix the STEAM patch GGG we cant play
Wow, really gg. There's people who sell item that I try to snap for a week now and I cannot play due to this update bug. Thanks GGG.
"
Okenshield wrote:
"
AlaDjinn wrote:
"
Okenshield wrote:
This is the point where a competent company would simply roll back the patch and go back to work on it. Instead, nothing.

Yall should stop shitting on devs whenever theres an issue for a little time.

They answered that they know about the problem, and are hard working on the fix as most people shit on their forum even just after 5 minutes.

Also, every league has their ups and downs, just because you can't see or appreciate the upside, doesn't mean it's trash, people. Literally nobody is forcing you to play leagues, go on standard if you don't want it. I like the mechanic, it's challenging and adds some different grind to the game, and like everything else, the more you use it, the more rewarding it can become.

Anyway, thank you GGG for always putting so much effort and time, I've always found it was worth it in the end for the amount of fun I have.

I've played plenty of other MMOs, and when a patch totally broke the game, they'd roll it back, with very little downtime. And this is an 8 year old game, lol.

GGG? Nothing. They didn't "say" anything, fanboy. One person made a response to a post. If they were half the company you described, someone would've immediately posted a message to the entire community online. Instead, nothing.

Funny, I played WoW for 15+ years and they broke many patches that took them hours to fix... and that game is still going...
please fix on epic games
"
Psionic3 wrote:
Please help, give us a cahnce.

yessssss...
"
Chico1988 wrote:
Any news about the servers? Octavian0 got a video about it and a get some related issues (to be fair, much less than he show in his video).

Ye I have these same issues as him and happened only in this league. Never did this happen last league at all. GGG really needs to fix this crap.

OR is it the old saying "What is already dead may never die" the position of this company on this league already?
Last edited by AShugars on Nov 10, 2021, 8:53:06 PM
Keeps telling me i need to update after i just did it, even shows the correct version at the bottom right :c
"
kartelusm wrote:
"

It is clear that you never worked in the IT sector, at least not in the service part, where every bug means money lost...

Well you see, I am a senior Dev, just not in the video game industry.
But you're right, those thing do cause loss of money, but the bug is there and when it's like this, the company is presented with only 2 choices : keep going or revert.
(Well theres a third one, but let's not talk about it)
As we don't know the actual details of the problem, there's a lot of variable that can influence that choice.
I'm sure they balanced this out and made the choice to keep going for now.
Just like anything else in life, people make choices, and there's always those that will say it was a bad one, and those that say it was the good one.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info