3.16 - the 'we are sorry' patch

"

But he is 100% right on Blind, Armor/Eva.
You need to invest way more now on gear/passive to get it to where it was.
Blind was a free 50% evade and you could get it having an easy time.

As far as the DPS, yeah the DMG is trash on bosses, just like i thought. Watched few videos on SST Bleed with better gear than yours, and the DPS is below average.

So i show you that on this build i literally have same defences with just switch to hybrid gear then i had before blind nerf .. and yet. Ok if you in habit of denying facts i rest my case.
Again Getting 20k. on Eva or Armor, is not the same as getting 10k Eva and 10k Armor in the same time.

And your build is Using Resolute Technique with Max Block chance.
Again Armor is crap, and now with the deleted Gladiator Spell Block, as well as Dodge, you ain't getting a better defense in whatever universe you are living. You are getting worst.

And you are Build has no DMG at all. Sorry. Can't compare it to 20+mln. on Ranger/Caster and so on.
And yeah he is 100% spot on.
Now you have to invest more to get what you have before, and it will be STILL inferior.

And for million time Getting to 10k Armor and Eva at the same time, is not Equal to getting a 20k. Armor.
And you are using a 3k. Armor Shield.
Again i'm Having Close to 50k. Armor on my Jugg, but he is still dying 100x more compare to my Gladiator, even tho my Jugg have higher Life ....

And again this is heavily focused on Armor/Defense builds that have crap DMG - facts.
"
RoyalMarauder wrote:
Again Getting 20k. on Eva or Armor, is not the same as getting 10k Eva and 10k Armor in the same time.

That is just a lie, and i didnt even include ANY buffs to overall numbers to base items or tree on armour evasion.

"

And your build is Using Resolute Technique with Max Block chance.
Again Armor is crap, and now with the deleted Gladiator Spell Block, as well as Dodge, you ain't getting a better defense in whatever universe you are living. You are getting worst.

How is dps or block or shield affect the basic fact that simple change from AR to AR EV gives you same defenses as as AR + blind before. Oh right it doesn't.

"

And you are Build has no DMG at all. Sorry. Can't compare it to 20+mln. on Ranger/Caster and so on.
And yeah he is 100% spot on.
Now you have to invest more to get what you have before, and it will be STILL inferior.

Besides the fact that that build cleared all content on HCSSF, no damage at all. But that aside how does this builds damage affects basic fact that still has same armour defense and same 50% miss chance with simple swap of armour type?

"

And for million time Getting to 10k Armor and Eva at the same time, is not Equal to getting a 20k. Armor.

Again a lie, just go to pob and replace items with ev/armour and see the numbers. Simple facts.
"

Again i'm Having Close to 50k. Armor on my Jugg, but he is still dying 100x more compare to my Gladiator, even tho my Jugg have higher Life ....

And again this is heavily focused on Armor/Defense builds that have crap DMG - facts.

I am sorry what does the fact that you keep dying has to do with defenses in question?

P.S.
Oh right, you denying facts i forgot my bad.
"
Deathfairy wrote:
"

But he is 100% right on Blind, Armor/Eva.
You need to invest way more now on gear/passive to get it to where it was.
Blind was a free 50% evade and you could get it having an easy time.

As far as the DPS, yeah the DMG is trash on bosses, just like i thought. Watched few videos on SST Bleed with better gear than yours, and the DPS is below average.

So i show you that on this build i literally have same defences with just switch to hybrid gear then i had before blind nerf .. and yet. Ok if you in habit of denying facts i rest my case.

You only play meta. So you fail to understand that some mechanics like blind, were being helpfull to non-meta buidls.

I checked your build, you have 14500 AR with 150k bleed. I've had Doryani prototype build that could tank more lightning dot that what you have on that glad.

your 15k AR will be 7k, 55% phys DR will become 38%, 35% Evade

"
Give everyone access to a weaker form of Versatile Combatant as a Keystone Passive, and replace the Gladiator Ascendancy skill.

Your 63/63 block now becomes 63/6.

IF you wanna prove a point, then carry on with your 97 char to 100, show us how it's done. But you wont, you'll just carry on to next meta thing.

If I wanna play your build in 3.16, can I do it? Is it gonna feel as good as it has for you? Am I going to have a similar or better gaming experience?

I won't. 25k EHP is dogshit. Anything that can oneshot you, will oneshot you if it goes past your block.
A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
+1.

I dont see chenge meta, I dont see good Up skills to play variations Build this game.

I expected that all not meta skills would be upgraded - so that we had 30+ meta builds, but GGG do not understand the seriousness of the situation and the repetition 3.15 = 3.16 Not popularity and minus trade in the first week of the game.

"
You only play meta. So you fail to understand that some mechanics like blind, were being helpfull to non-meta buidls.

I am sorry bro i play hcssf. Pls show my noobself how to play off-meta on hcssf.

"

I checked your build, you have 14500 AR with 150k bleed. I've had Doryani prototype build that could tank more lightning dot that what you have on that glad.

I common you can import the link i posted and it clearly has 19k, so have no idea why you just bluntly lying. It also has nearly 1.7 mill sirus dps but sure 150k

"

your 15k AR will be 7k, 55% phys DR will become 38%, 35% Evade

Sure... with current values, which you know... are getting buffed next patch right?

"
Your 63/63 block now becomes 63/6.

Hey now i never said a word about block nerf. There are way around but without pob it is hard to say. In any case it is irrelevant to the discussion, but i guess since none of you have any viable arguements against basic facts you kinda have to resort to such tactics.

"

IF you wanna prove a point, then carry on with your 97 char to 100, show us how it's done. But you wont, you'll just carry on to next meta thing.

If I wanna play your build in 3.16, can I do it? Is it gonna feel as good as it has for you? Am I going to have a similar or better gaming experience?

So getting to a 100 is a proof your a god gamer? LOL. I never try to get to 100 it is dumb an pointless, i did have a 99 sst as well that died, but it is not a 100 so i guess this is barely anything.

As for experience, nerf to block and sst, have absolutely nothing to do with current discussion but do affect build a lot. That said it will still be a god tier mapper at the very least, for bosses... meh no idea atm.

Yet again, no were did i say sst glad is just as strong as before. If i did quote it to me and i will give you my sincere apologies and stfu. The entire point is that removal of blind (which btw is not removed but just nerfed pretty hard) is a massive nerf to defense. I am showing you an example of character that replaces half of his armour with ES and get exact same evade chance as it did with blind, while keeping same armour on. 16k armour is NOT a lot for a melee char at all, champs canm easily get more even with 2 hander, a lot of the nodes have ev/armour bonuses so you not scaling just 1 type of defense and i expect this will be even more so in new tree.
"
I am sorry bro i play hcssf. Pls show my noobself how to play off-meta on hcssf.

I didn't call you a noob, and you can play meta on hcssf, I didn't say don't play it, what I am saying is that is different from people playing or trying to play same character for longer. How many characters that you played 2 years ago can you still play? That's what the complaints are about.

"
I common you can import the link i posted and it clearly has 19k, so have no idea why you just bluntly lying. It also has nearly 1.7 mill sirus dps but sure 150k

I'm talking unbuffed as you were talking unbuffed.

You have Vaal molten Shell, thats how you have 19k.

You have 700k tooltip with pride turned off, which unless you run at 0 hp, you can't use. The 700k tooltip is at max dps, which includes 8 stacks of bleed, at 2.65 AS it has a 3 second ramp up to max dps. Unbuffed, regular mob damage.

"
Hey now i never said a word about block nerf. There are way around but without pob it is hard to say. In any case it is irrelevant to the discussion.

It's not irrelevant to the discussion. "3.16 - the 'we are sorry' patch" block nerf is in the patch. Block is a defense. We were talking patch and defenses.

"
So getting to a 100 is a proof your a god gamer? LOL.

No. Getting to 100 in this case is proof that the build is still viable to play, post patch, and that it can be reasonably expected to be played in the future. If the patch just deletes the ability to play your character, then just delete it.

The OP has been playing standard for a while now, and there are many who play standard still, for you it might not make any difference since you will play the next 3.16 meta thing, for others that had working characters in standard that won't be the case.

That's all I'm saying.
A fact is a statement that can be supported to be true or false by data or evidence. In contrast, an opinion is a personal expression of a person’s feelings or thoughts that may or may not be based in data.
Ok fair point on vaal molten shell, that crap is turned on by default. barely makes a difference the original number i used was 16k while in fact i have 14.8 that barely changes anything. Especially since i specifically ignored all buffs to armour/ev next patch because frankly i don't have all the numbers. But we know it will be at least 5-7% more just from new garboquality.
However rest...

I have no idea how many chars i can play from 2 years nor do i care, they are dead (aka in standard). Yet again i dont give a damn about what complain was about, i disagreed with ONE point there, a very specific one, not a whole post.

Why is pride turned of again lol. it is my only aura...
You do know cruelty is not counted in bop, it is 40% more, you do know i have a corrupting fever, you do know i also have frezy on hit. It 1.7 mill give or take sirus dps.

yes it is irrelevant to discussion. I made specific point not a general state of defenses which are perfectly fine btw but that is much harder to prove especially without new pob.

I am sorry but anything in standard is fraking irrelevant, there is so much broken shit there it will never be even remotely balanced in any direction.
Last edited by Deathfairy on Oct 17, 2021, 3:59:55 AM
Deathfairy, bro no matter how you try, ain't working.
And how hard is it to get, that you need to invest WAY MORE now, to get something you had before?

At the very least, to do what you suggest i need to change my whole GEAR to AR/EVA.
And the very least again i will use +12 to all res from the Astral. At the very least.
And at the very least good luck getting a solid Hybrid gear with the right mods.

You are playing a very specific build, that run on RT, and deals incredible low DMG.
And your DPS on Sirus is 766k. with all the buffs and flasks. :D
Just like i see in the tube on a SST Bleed, on a guy with higher armor and higher DPS with expensive items, it's still took him forever, and this is on a meta build ...... Good luck with everything else on a melee.
Most of your Armor also comes from your Shield.

The nerfs are huge, and again hit Melee the most, as Caster/Ranger always have millions way to make it around. Not to mention they can just run around at 1k. hp. no gear and still be clear in 150x. faster.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmkEb98jrYQ&t=71s

And yet again they are nerfing melee ....
Nerf this dear GGG, but your dear streamers will start quitting asap, and you will lose the rest of your player base ....
"
Deathfairy, bro no matter how you try, ain't working.
And how hard is it to get, that you need to invest WAY MORE now, to get something you had before?

That is the basic point, this is a lie. I switch from ar to ar/ev and i get exact same armour and evasion stats as i did before with ar and blind. That is a fact.

Yet again damage irrelevant to the conversation. 12 res.. really. How about we bring in then the fact that i have about 8 points and 2 suffixes on getting ailment immunity which you can now get by taking 2 pantheons pretty much?

yet again 14.8 k armour is not alot. Champs and jugs can easily get a lot more. and point here all you need to get "blind" back is to get 8k evasion by saccing some of your armour which you can since it is now 2x better. So as long as you have 16k armour you can do that. keep in mind if you had blind before for free, you only need about 5.5k evasion to get same 50% miss. Or if you ran flesh and stone you need 8k and free up 35% mana.

Nerfs are huge.... what nerfs? Did you see darkee's toxic rain champ? It doesnt even have a shield and has 40k armour 30k evasion 50% spell suppression. Common...

And all this does not even include actual defensive buffs to the tree because we dont know what they are, but we know they are there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info