Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Another document detailing the decay of the game into shovelware.

Nice forum signature (fortify says hi)
Great job GGG!
I guess it all depends on what's in the skill tree - hope POB get's updated soon.

The Vengeful Commander Cluster Jewel Notable Passive has been removed. Existing items will have this replaced with Righteous Path.

tbh u say this gets deleted here is the new shit and u FUCKIN DONT EXPLAIN WHAT RIGHTEOUS PATH does.... stopp these aura changes , u had 1 job to nerf aurabots and not the whole fuckin aura management.
What about the problem where no one can ever find the damn Sacred Blossoms because the T4 seeds never show up?
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
lol Vaal Immortal Call deleted
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Last edited by Forgotten_Overlord on Oct 14, 2021, 5:58:40 PM
I wonder if path of building can handle this much change.
As another user previously asked, what will happen with the hideouts attached to maps that are being deleted?
Concretely, with the current changes there would be no way to access Enlightened, Unearthed, Glacial and Immaculate hideouts, due to the removal of Academy, Graveyard, Iceberg and Ivory Temple maps.
почему еще нет на рус. сайте????!
Really happy that Ele minions, in my case popcorn srs, loses 50% damage and doesnt get any form of compensation. what happened to "We will be looking at pure Elemental Minions to determine what changes are needed here." Clearly this was a lie. Great patch other wise but this is kinda fucked up lol.
yeet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info