Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

wish GGG ban bots... ALL kind bots like bots, flip bots, etc
also why not remove harvest and add to crafting bench as normal crafts but balanced cost and add grind to it
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
BINARYGOD wrote:

Blind loyalists who say the same butt-kissing things for nearly any league and any changes, and exercise the most severe forms of appeal-to-authority, are much worse than any so-called 'hater'.

The person who called your comment paid doesn't literally mean that, btw. I would think that rather obvious.

Of course, everyone who agrees with changes is a "blind loyalist" it doesnt matter if theyre really good. And of course theyre worse than trash-talkers without arguments and 0 useful feedback comments.

Youre right, aham, yes to everything, tell me more.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Last edited by Riverwind77 on Oct 21, 2021, 10:28:33 AM
"
BINARYGOD wrote:

...severe forms of appeal-to-authority?

sure you are in the correct forums? don´t you look for some politics forums to spread your obvious hatred and conspiracy maybe?

what do you mean with appeal-to-authority? It is a game. Treat it as such.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
letz goo
I really like how uniques are starting to drop from specific monsters making game more SSF able. Make the all like this so we never to do cancer of trade.
Git R Dun!
looks nice
Clearly the ones praising these changes are the ones that never went beyond yellow maps.

But this is good - I don;t like playing during winter holydays - I guess Santa game early this year with GGG releasing yet another null expansion.

Patch notes are terrible - and they only admited a tiny bit of the mistakes they did in the past.

Nevermind then - Lost Ark is comming. WoW Died. RIP PoE. GGG Chris - you finally showed us (sarcasm - laughs @ checking steam stats).

Have fun guys - it will last for 1-2 weeks.
nice bait with a 'new melee ignite mechanic' guess ill just go fuckmyself
Adding MORE TIERS to flask affixes?

Another garbage change...
Rip survival Instincts 2021 - 2021

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info