Content Update 3.16.0 -- Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Kilgu wrote:
so the most recent large maps, Bramble Valley, Cold River, and Frozen Cabins, have all been removed? Why? These were great maps.

Also, Burial Chambers? RIP Doctor card farmers.

Thats why they were removed, because they were good, some others fast to farm, and others, just with profitable items.
Diablo 2 > Diablo 1 > Diablo 4 > Diablo > Torchlight > Titan Quest > Grim Dawn > Diablo Immortal > Path of Exile 2 > Path of Exile.
Why the honed edge in marauder node is gone? That was probably only near by node to get attack speed and accuracy rating without it it's too much dps nerfed. Instead that you added spell suppression? WTF
I don't understand.

and what is Righteous Path, no info is given.

can tornado created by tornado gem be hit by melee attacks? for example to trigger projectiles from ngamahu's flame?
Last edited by Brolumbus on Oct 19, 2021, 3:09:05 PM
POGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Can we get a buff on spectral throw already? The skill is nearly dead, and really needs some love!!
You deleted 12 of my top 15 maps.

You deleted gladiator.

Any gimmick where you are immune for X seconds, only works every X+Y seconds is VERY stupid. No one likes that mechanic. It is very very stupid and clearly has not been tested. Prepare for no one to take this route, and for everyone to complain about how stupid it is.

Other than ruining a ascendancy I like, and an ascendancy I never played, removing the best maps, nerfing SST while keeping Kinetic Blast/Power siphon and Necro the same? Do you guys even pay attention to this game, or play it?

Ill answer that. No, you only listen to and watch streamers. Pathetic.

If your hungry for nerfs, go to youtube and watch walking simulator videos, or 2 second kill videos or something. Streamers are NOT the measurement of the state of game. Poe.Ninja and youtube "watch this" videos are. Most streamers aren't even that good. They just get free stuff from their fanboys.

Sad thing is other than these massive changes, the patch notes look great. Should have let us vote on map removal or something.

Will these changes move us all to Lost Ark? Only time will tell.
"
AShugars wrote:
Oh Boy here we go! RIP FR Totems, you were fun to play and weren't immortal, with slow clear speed, and with tons of investment to make it good enough to handle endgame, but now, you must be put in the long list of skills collecting dust in the graveyard. You will be missed!

Now the only option left is to find a way to make self-casting work more even with the self-cast damage buff it received. Probably better to just play something else which is fine, but damn, so much hate on totems it seems even though the build was highly susceptible to getting shotgunned/1-shot often in harder/juiced-up content.

You do realise FR totems, was the most op and stupidest build of the entire league? yes it needed some investment to solve the defence issues, but it had the most insane dmg and easiest setup for the lowest cost of anything in the league... why you think it was the most played build untill the last half of the temp league?

Dunno what league youve been playing with the problems youre statin, wasnt Expedition, if it was, you did something VERY wrong. dont blame the skill for user errors, everyone knew it was gonna get nerfed hard, was stupid broken, and wasnt ment to work like that from the start lol.
"
Bullsat2 wrote:
"
AShugars wrote:
Oh Boy here we go! RIP FR Totems, you were fun to play and weren't immortal, with slow clear speed, and with tons of investment to make it good enough to handle endgame, but now, you must be put in the long list of skills collecting dust in the graveyard. You will be missed!

Now the only option left is to find a way to make self-casting work more even with the self-cast damage buff it received. Probably better to just play something else which is fine, but damn, so much hate on totems it seems even though the build was highly susceptible to getting shotgunned/1-shot often in harder/juiced-up content.

You do realise FR totems, was the most op and stupidest build of the entire league? yes it needed some investment to solve the defence issues, but it had the most insane dmg and easiest setup for the lowest cost of anything in the league... why you think it was the most played build untill the last half of the temp league?

Dunno what league youve been playing with the problems youre statin, wasnt Expedition, if it was, you did something VERY wrong. dont blame the skill for user errors, everyone knew it was gonna get nerfed hard, was stupid broken, and wasnt ment to work like that from the start lol.

It is what it is, and I plan to play something else, no big deal, nuff said
Ah yes, please get rid of all the pleasant maps set outdoors during the day. I'm sure I'll enjoy doing more dank dungeon maps.

Hype !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info