Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
iuiulitza wrote:
The only downside is with alt chars who now has to wait until level 68 even if they are able to do it early. Other then this , all good.

How is it a down side? The level of the lab is 75 so doing at 68 is still VERY early
This is lovely, and I applaud you for making this change.

I can't help but wonder, though, if the Labyrinth has outlived its usefulness, just generally. Maybe this entire part of the levelling process needs a re-think? Just a thought.

Still, combined with the Atlas changes, this should relieve some of the pain points; just re-think that whole variable defence values on bases thing, and maybe rename Spell Suppression to something more sensible, and I think 3.16 could shape up to be a real winner.

I'm not exactly hyped for this one, but I am looking forward to the reveal. 1 day, 16 hours, 20 minutes, 24 seconds, and counting...
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better
Great change! Keep the trials in white maps though or up the drop rate for offerings in other places.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Great change. Thank you
Keep it up guys this is looking soooooooo gooooood!!!!
"
Hattori_Hanzo wrote:

I still do not get the point.

Where is there even a win?

When rolling heist, goddess offering are not confirmed drop. so similar to what they said the problem is which that players can run hundred of maps and not get all 6 trials done, players can also do hundreds of heist before even 1 goddess offering drop?

Just let trials be available at T1 map. (not that they are even really common), this league i ran over few hundreds t1 to t5 maps and I only have like 8 or so goddess offering.

Now goddess offering is even rarer and it is not even a confirm success to do the eternal lab, so players have to run even more heist to get a second offering if they fail the first try. What if they fail the second time?

This will only end up being players having to buy it from other players who has more resources to go up much quicker to get goddess offering faster

The only way it is a win, is that it starts at T1, not T6 or heist

Look, I understand your point and is a very valid point. Trials would be accessible in T1 handsdown.

I'm just saying (as a League SSF starting player, later I get pissed enough by RNG and drop to trade league), finding the 6 different Trials was a painfull and unenjoylful chore. Now we can unlock the Eternal Lab just finding one trial and then farming offerings in Heist or trading, by the old method we had only one option - finding the 6 different Trials in 100 maps or more.

It is only one layer of RNG instead of six. Any less RNG layer to me is a win, cutting five is a HUUUUGE win.
Last edited by Fhrek on Oct 12, 2021, 10:56:40 PM
THIS IS A BUFF!
Completing Kitava A10 on league start with lvl 68+ (considering extra exp from league mechanic) and getting first trial in T6+ maps allows for the last two points. Way shorter, considering the last 1-2 unique trials where the hardest to get.

For league starter(s) it is shorter but for twinks slightly longer, since minimum 68 requirement.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
n1
This is a good change i love it very much ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info