Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Archernar wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:

I no snark wish they'd just give us prefab characters to play, like when you choose a PVP starting skill.

That way casuals even would have a nice solid league starter.

From "I dislike that i can't have a male necromancer" to "i wish they would just instance classes or prefabs" is a huge step you make seem like it's almost nonexistent. The game is nowhere near prefab characters, wtf.

[Removed By Support]

Things connect to other things.

And of course the game is leaning into prefabs. That's the entire problem with ascendancies and the meta builds. There's a billion wrong answers and less than a dozen right ones.

If you played Templar this league and got anywhere, odds are it was FB totems.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
What timeline am I even in anymore. I want out. Please someone get me out.

POE community: /pol/ with a trade system confirmed.

If they made Pepe MTX they'd Clean Up.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
Nice !
A few years late is always better than never...
Last edited by FNX_Heroes on Oct 14, 2021, 12:02:19 PM
Very good change. Regular trials are already enough of an annoying chore.
IGN: IamMookz | elitemodeldotcom | 27.11.2013 CHN | r>=0
"
YersiniaD wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Still have to find a billion trials in story, do the lab at least 4 times, and classes still enforce gender roles.

Too little too late.

I had a little hope when I saw the title of this thread.

Guess the crappy sexist lab system is here to stay.

Honest question from a female: What is sexist about the Labyrinth?

What does you being female have to do with it.

Are you also one of those people that sees a clearly sexist depiction of a woman, finds out a woman drew it, and therefor thinks it's not sexist anymore (but would think it was or might not speak up at all if the artist were male?).

IOW - your comment itself is sexist because you think being a woman matters in places where it does not. In this context, it doesn't.

Woman can be just as sexist as men, against woman and/or against men. Ergo - the sex/gender of someone in the conversation does not matter.

FWIW - I don't really care about the genders of the character, I just despise this Diablo nonsense of having a class and a character too closely tied. This game is a decade old and there is no male, or alternate female witch. Or just a Grim Dawn "make your character any gender you want".

Or just let me roll the shadow or whoever and start from the Witch area. Etc. They already have all items reusable/wearable by all characters, so the work is mostly done, and the only reason to keep the current way is because "but but Diablo did this" - all other reasons are just PR nonsense.

That all said - given everything else right and wrong with this game, this is probably one of the last hills to die on.

EDIT (other people) - someone randomly mentioned LGBT, but no one in this thread talked about that - so that says a lot more about you than anyone complaining - sick of gay people existing and wanting to be treated as something other than total invisible? too bad, so sad.

(wrt to "sexism") Keep in mind - the barb is male only and not female only because? This tends to be true in most games - even thought they are all fantasied up and your power has nothing to do with your muscles most of the time.

If you don't think that is sexist - you are not only ignorant, you're probably still a little boy or girl who cannot handle actual data in other contexts, or anyone differing from your world view.

If you want to go to some other timeline (or whatever), go head, you will not be missed by most in this one.
Last edited by BINARYGOD on Oct 17, 2021, 5:13:50 PM
"
Chameleon wrote:
As long as Lab is tied to Ascendancy I couldnt care less about this change.

See folks, there are many people that hate the Labyrinth even more than me.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
BINARYGOD wrote:
~snip~

I appreciate your time spent making that reply. It's better than I could have done.

Grim Dawn is an excellent point. It should be trivial to make male and female versions for each char/class as they did.

They do it anyway for each supporter pack's armor set. Every mtx is gender doubled as well or unisex.

This is not a big ask technically speaking as you say, but would help greatly with immersion.

Excellent point about muscles and magic as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info