Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Not bad. But why keep Trials of Ascendancy if you dont need to complete them, and you can get offering in rewards etc..
"
Innomen wrote:
"
YersiniaD wrote:
"
Innomen wrote:
Still have to find a billion trials in story, do the lab at least 4 times, and classes still enforce gender roles.

Too little too late.

I had a little hope when I saw the title of this thread.

Guess the crappy sexist lab system is here to stay.

Honest question from a female: What is sexist about the Labyrinth?

Genders are hard wired to classes. As if some professions simply can't be held by some genders. This was sexist before we even had lab. And they only doubled down.

But my personal complaint is I'm tired of having to play a girl to play 90% of the time because of my preferred playstyle.

I like to try and personally identify with my character, and that's hard to do when my choices are be a girl, or cover myself in mtx to the point of being inhuman. (Who still sounds like a girl when casting attacking or injured.)

All they'd have to do is make classes gender neutral, and unlink starting location, class choice, and character model.

I've wanted a Templar necromancer since my first week in game. Yeah I can Kinda do that, but it's wildly suboptimal.

Almost like I'm being punished for stepping out of the proscribed gender role.

Sidenote: I am not trolling, and I'm tired of being scolded for ANY form of complaint.

You still did not explain how any of it is "sexist". Just to make sure: sexism is the discrimination of sexes, not about your unfulfilled desire to play certain avatars. And before you even try: Not having a certain game feature is not sexism, if that was the case, everything would be racist and sexist and what have you ... everyone will find a missing feature somewhere. Many people have this state of mind already, unfortunately, where everything is offending if it doesn't meet certain dogmatic demands - but that is a unsustainable and destructive mindset.
Last edited by dyneol on Oct 13, 2021, 3:36:45 PM
Playing on SSF and I'm still 5/6 on Trials.

Same happened the previous league - couldn't find the last trial till the very end.
Good change! This has been a long time coming for solo players.
Finally!
"
dyneol wrote:

You still did not explain how any of it is "sexist". Just to make sure: sexism is the discrimination of sexes, not about your unfulfilled desire to play certain avatars. And before you even try: Not having a certain game feature is not sexism, if that was the case, everything would be racist and sexist and what have you ... everyone will find a missing feature somewhere. Many people have this state of mind already, unfortunately, where everything is offending if it doesn't meet certain dogmatic demands - but that is a unsustainable and destructive mindset.

So if the game had doctors and nurses and only female avatars could be nurses, that wouldn't be sexist.

The mental gymnastics fans (in the original sense of the word) never ceases to amaze.

Not that it matters, clearly GGG looked at labs and classes and concluded everything in junky dory. And thus so did the fans.
Too much censorship that you never even see. Totally removed posts and silenced accounts across all communities. https://www.youtube.com/@Innomen
"
Lavig wrote:
Not bad. But why keep Trials of Ascendancy if you dont need to complete them, and you can get offering in rewards etc..

Wondering this too? Just an extra source of offerings here and there?
Last edited by MrSparkle001 on Oct 13, 2021, 4:31:15 PM
Very nice GGG. Thumb up!
Awesome!
"
Innomen wrote:
"
dyneol wrote:

So if the game had doctors and nurses and only female avatars could be nurses, that wouldn't be sexist.

The mental gymnastics fans (in the original sense of the word) never ceases to amaze.

Not that it matters, clearly GGG looked at labs and classes and concluded everything in junky dory. And thus so did the fans.

but it ..doesn't have doctor's and nurses?

Lol, like ..what?

Your right, GGG is totally and completely sexist and did all of this just to suppress the common woman /eyeroll

Aaanyway, I LOVE this change, as a somewhat casual player getting those 6 runs in was an extreme PITA, 90% of the time id just pick setups that didnt really NEED the 4th Lab..just so I didnt have to bother searching for them.
Last edited by Rioden123 on Oct 13, 2021, 5:19:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info