Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
Hattori_Hanzo wrote:

Then what is the point?

Might as well just have the trials at T1 maps?

Also I have never seen lv68 contracts being sold before, only till lv67

Sorry, my bad lv67 you're right. I got myself wrong by the 3lvls grace range to still reveal blueprints.

Yes, there is no real reason to put Offerings gated by Yellow maps... but, this change is a win-win situation for SSF players, Non-SSF players, Rolling new characters and for the economy itself.
Last edited by Fhrek on Oct 12, 2021, 9:50:19 PM
About fucking time they did this. Like seriously, this could have been done the very next league lab came out.
FINALLY!!! A change that makes complete sense and was absolutely needed.

Whomever came up with these specifics hit the nail spot-on and sunk it with a single stroke. Great job and thank you!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
you can get the 6 trials done in white maps easily. got them done in the first week of every league since abyss
Asbolutely need more of these changes to outdated systems. Good work on realising that trials weren't a fun part of the mid game.
"
Fhrek wrote:
"
Hattori_Hanzo wrote:

Then what is the point?

Might as well just have the trials at T1 maps?

Also I have never seen lv68 contracts being sold before, only till lv67

Sorry, my bad lv67 you're right. I got myself wrong by the 3lvls grace range to still reveal blueprints.

Yes, there is no real reason to put Offerings gated by Yellow maps... but, this change is a win-win situation for SSF players, Non-SSF players, Rolling new characters and for the economy itself.

I still do not get the point.

Where is there even a win?

When rolling heist, goddess offering are not confirmed drop. so similar to what they said the problem is which that players can run hundred of maps and not get all 6 trials done, players can also do hundreds of heist before even 1 goddess offering drop?

Just let trials be available at T1 map. (not that they are even really common), this league i ran over few hundreds t1 to t5 maps and I only have like 8 or so goddess offering.

Now goddess offering is even rarer and it is not even a confirm success to do the eternal lab, so players have to run even more heist to get a second offering if they fail the first try. What if they fail the second time?

This will only end up being players having to buy it from other players who has more resources to go up much quicker to get goddess offering faster

The only way it is a win, is that it starts at T1, not T6 or heist
Last edited by Hattori_Hanzo on Oct 12, 2021, 10:16:34 PM
talk about catering to SSF
Holy shit, finally! YES!! thanks
Imo this is such a bad step. Nobody is going to do trials now without the need to do them, they're a pain in the ass. You can't speedrun them, because of all the obstacles.

Recently, you could circumvent the RNG factor heavily by using offerings, which were all but expensive. You even could get the offering back if you really wanted to in case the wrong trial popped up. Now trials in maps feel incredibly tacked on, giving a miniscule reward for relatively high risk - there aren't even a sizeable number of monsters in lab trials.

I really liked the feeling of progress every time i found a trial in a map - way better than progression in the atlas, because atlas was just too big. If people really dislike doing them, they can always go and use other people's trials.

The better solution would've been to decrease the chance of finding trials you already completed either by a high magnitude or to 0 and perhaps add an atlas enchant with "contains a labyrinth trial" or so for 3c or whatever the price. That on top of being able to just open trials would've been more than enough.
Last edited by Archernar on Oct 12, 2021, 10:28:13 PM
wow, it only took 5 years of asking

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info