Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Waiting for the damage over time rework.
This change in a positive way ALL build, LOVE THIS
Ok. One more small problem fixed. Keep them coming!
AMAZING YES!
This is big Pog right here :D
Okay, it's great and all that trials are no longer required for uber lab, but...

then why are trials required at all? Nobody enjoys having to do them, period.

Also, you make uber lab lvl 68, the same as Merc lab, but you can't get offerings until yellow maps...which basically makes you level 80+ still. I don't understand the point.

Just make trials spawn like normal, in all tiers. You're still making people wait until basically red maps before entering uber lab. At this point people are just going to buy offerings ( if not SSF ) and the prices for them will go way up as they are now more rare to find, and fewer available in trade. This makes failure even more punishing, and makes running lab for profit ... less profitable.
Last edited by JoeShmo on Oct 12, 2021, 9:30:48 PM
"
JoeShmo wrote:
Okay, it's great and all that trials are no longer required for uber lab, but...

Also, you make uber lab lvl 68, the same as Merc lab, but you can't get offerings until yellow maps...which basically makes you level 80+ still. I don't understand the point.

Just make trials spawn like normal, in all tiers. You're still making people wait until basically red maps before entering uber lab. At this point people are just going to buy offerings ( if not SSF ) and the prices for them will go way up as they are now more rare to find, and fewer available in trade. This makes failure even more punishing, and makes running lab for profit ... less profitable.

you know you can farm Offerings in NPC bought Heist lv68 contracts, right?
Great change, thanks GGG.
"
Fhrek wrote:
"
JoeShmo wrote:

you know you can farm Offerings in NPC bought Heist lv68 contracts, right?

Then what is the point?

Might as well just have the trials at T1 maps?

Also I have never seen lv68 contracts being sold before, only till lv67
finally, thats a great start

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info