Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

huge post for 1 thing
when are u guys addressing to the huge nerf on fire/cold dot dmgs and elem minions dps????
zZzZZzzZzZzzZZzZz
feels good
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
"
i hated doing the trials so i really like this change

amen

omg trials are the worst, its literally the worst thing in the entire game. every one of them is like all the annoying parts of running the lab x3 then put in one gauntlet of awful traps upon traps.

can we just make the trials not the worst thing in the entire game? i run the lab, i actually farm lab and yet i NEVER run trials. i just try and get offerings elsewhere, i cant bare it, its so painful i want to stick my head in a blender to make it stop.

i often dont even do my 4th passives when i play leagues, i just run on the first 3 labs and never do the uber lab because the idea of having to do trials is just so awful.

The myopia and entitlement in this community is so unnecessary, y'all. Storytelling aside, pacing content difficulty throughout the acts aside, please consider the players new to the game who have the experience of discovering a trial and being able to learn trap mechanics so they are more prepared for the labyrinth. Or remember how before we memorized Lab layouts and conventions and trap configurations, we had to run Labs multiple times and do trials to figure out the timing and patterns of traps? C'mon, get over yourself.

GGG just did you a favor -- you don't have to do map trials if you don't want. You can stick your head in a blender or refuse to use the 4th pair of ascendancy passives. There's a way to just not play the stuff that you dislike without being so toxic about it.

Some people think being funny is just outrage and hyperbole, but that's a set-up without a punchline. It's just being a jerk without a frame to say why that jerk has a good point.

Awesome change! By the way, when are we getting french bulldog pets? ^__^
Excellent!
YES! This is a very needed change!

Now can we get unlocked WPs for toons after the first?
I've lost control of the controls...
Jesus take the wheel"
RAizQT during Kammel HC race
Getting rid of a redundant roadblock.

Change for the better.
This is great! Thanks! ;)
Amazing change, no question. I tend to die horrifically in maps long before I get enough Trials to open the gate, so I don't think I've ever even breached the Eternal Lab.

Now at least I get a welcome chance to die to Izaro at endgame rather than merely in the leveling phase.
Every death brings me life.
At last, a very nice change to the game after 2 leagues of bad decisions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info