Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Problem: Lab

Solution: Remove lab

Still waiting.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
This is such a great step. I like the idea of Labs existing because I feel like it encompass what endgame content should look like. A unique experience that is optional but provides a unique reward that lets people run it while still feeling good about the time they spend on it. The traps make it a unique mechanic that some people actually enjoy and make entire builds around completing and the enchants are a thing you only need one of and just become another part of "finding the perfect base". The only thing that makes labs not the embodiment of what end game content should be (besides me personally disliking the content) is that you have to complete it every single league to unlock your character so it effectively just becomes an extension of the campaign, a construct long term players seem to almost universally dislike. But this change makes that extension a little bit shorter so I'm all for it.
cool !!!
i like these lab changes.
If you do a Gifted lab in party everyone in party can Enchant 6 times?
Love it, the last trial is such a PITA in SSF.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Ashriel wrote:
Problem: Lab

Solution: Remove lab

Still waiting.

or...
Problem: I don't like Lab
Solution: Don't engage Lab content

Still waiting.
awesome
To my expericence (I always do trials solo) previous iteration was already a big step forward.

This is a jump across the river.

Would you consider completing 6/6 trials to open lvl 83 lab? Seems like great opportunity with that kind of shift.
Yellow maps D:
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info