Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Casuality is reality
There are solutions that don't defeat the internal game logic of labyrinths where you have to complete small trials to get to the big one.

Better solution:

Guarantee a certain trial in a certain map of a tier of your choosing. Maybe 1st trial is in some white map and the last one is in level 75 map. Similarly how trials in acts are located in certain zones. This will solve the problem and won't disrupt the labyrinth progress journey.
Holy shit, very very nice QoL
"
doverAthletic wrote:
Casuality is reality

I'm surprised but not complaining. I expected they would have just made it where you can't get the same trial twice until you've completed all 6
Nice
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
About. Effing. Time.
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
doverAthletic wrote:
Casuality is reality

I'm surprised but not complaining. I expected they would have just made it where you can't get the same trial twice until you've completed all 6

This.. by far better solution ! Keep an eye on this SOLUTION instead GGG !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
Nice.
Hmm. This solution seems odd and out of place. I think we all agree it took too long to get to uberlab. However this solution seems way too easy and unlogical. For normal, cruel and merciless lab you need all trials and for uber just one? Would it not make sense to significantly reduce the chance of running into the trials you already conpleted. Thay would make way more sense.

Sometimes I just can't grasp the idea of the solutions.
Turbo mode end game confirmed

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info