Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

"
iuiulitza wrote:
The only downside is with alt chars who now has to wait until level 68 even if they are able to do it early. Other then this , all good.

Cool Story Bob man, In what universe you need uberlab before 68lvl, spend 1h in BA and get your lvl-72 and don't make stuff up.
looks like i am not alone that hates labs and trials :D with passion
oh my God, seriously Love u GGG. That is such a nice change.
nice
"
Imaginaerum wrote:

I'm surprised but not complaining. I expected they would have just made it where you can't get the same trial twice until you've completed all 6

Yes, this one is the best solution, even as a lab hater I would love this change.
I like it, tnx for qol stuff, cut off more please, how about "doors" in heist? I have no problems with doors at the way in or out, but both are tedious. I'd say remove door opening on way out, left monsters waiting in a doorways.
Not complaining, but my understanding is getting wierd.

- " we want to reduce de global speed in the game ".

- from 8 region to 4 (to get to end game faster).
- people will do all labs "day 1".

So overall, the game is getting more easier to do it all and they kinda remove end game goal of min/max from people because either theses expanssives builds dosnt exist anymore and the concept of legacy item/stats seems to not be part of the game anymore with their "temporary skill tree called clusters" and changes of stats like from mana resrved--> reservation of skills--> reservation efficiency.
STOP NERFING AURA
We get some QoL Feature?
Am I dreaming?

POGGIES
Nice change.
WOW QOL LEAGUE. Altas farm/4 and trial farm removed POGGERS

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info