Eternal Labyrinth Improvements in Path of Exile: Scourge

Awesome QOL!

Btw. GGG it feels like you need to do the average 150 maps to find the last one you need. The first ones are easy to get. ;)
well thats what i call a nice quality of life improvement. because it was literally just joining /global 820 and look for all the trials, was pretty boring. i hope there will come more of these qol changes like the new 4 atlas regions, eternal lab etc.. thumbs up!
"
vio wrote:
"
anti4z500 wrote:

that proves that ppl only complain no matter what ggg do. :D

i don't know, maybe it's just a reaction to players who made it their life long agenda to remove challenging content from poe which can't be beaten by rmt, pure and stupid damage output and bots.

of course it's disliked by unskilled people or players who can't lose.

it's just simple minded to attach a tag like "arpg" to a game to fight all innovations developers came up with and which you fail to master.

you dumb down your game, you get playes who can only play dumbed down content, just look on reddit how that turns out eventually.

yy thats true, its just funny to me that in this 3,16 ppl mostly complain tht game too hard give us easy end game items withaut playing :D and other part starts complain that ggg making game to easy . but for this trials and labs, oh god i hope it will get removed since i hate them i rly hate them. but thats my ptsd from playing HC trials and lab
Credit where it is due, very good change.
"
Edgarins29 wrote:
Why not remove Lab? Simply worst content in the game behind Heist.

Give an inch, people will try to take a mile.
Last edited by tolik49_5 on Jan 4, 2022, 7:44:27 AM
finally thank you
... . . . ...
"
Primaeus wrote:
Not complaining, but my understanding is getting wierd.

- " we want to reduce de global speed in the game ".

- from 8 region to 4 (to get to end game faster).
- people will do all labs "day 1".

So overall, the game is getting more easier to do it all and they kinda remove end game goal of min/max from people because either theses expanssives builds dosnt exist anymore and the concept of legacy item/stats seems to not be part of the game anymore with their "temporary skill tree called clusters" and changes of stats like from mana resrved--> reservation of skills--> reservation efficiency.

I'm really surprised how many people have issues with understanding what GGG explained in excruciating detail already: They want to make the gameplay slower (aka: not being able to clear maps in 45 seconds), but want to make the progression faster (aka: less regions).

It becomes easier - as in faster progressing - to see all content in the game, but doing the content will take longer.

And just as an aside: For probably 99% of the players min-maxing is absolutely available and for most of them even unreachable. The min-maxing you talk about, min-maxing worth several mirros, was never something the average player did or cared about. You literally complain that the 1% lost some tools, even though they certainly won't need them to still succeed.
"
anti4z500 wrote:

yy thats true, its just funny to me that in this 3,16 ppl mostly complain tht game too hard give us easy end game items withaut playing :D and other part starts complain that ggg making game to easy . but for this trials and labs, oh god i hope it will get removed since i hate them i rly hate them. but thats my ptsd from playing HC trials and lab

a solution would be to give both factions what they want.

my suggestion has been to overcome the separation of hardcore and softcore like ggg overcame the classic separation of different difficulty levels.

you have easy peasy softcore areas where dying has no consequences and you got hardcore areas where dying removes your character.

the trials and lab could work as a bouncer for accessing that hardcore content. especially the labs, die to their one time access, would be a nice transition from sc to hc.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:

you dumb down your game, you get playes who can only play dumbed down content, just look on reddit how that turns out eventually.

But you still can do those Trials before going to the Lab. They're not removed. It's just optional to do them.
Last edited by sowus on Oct 13, 2021, 3:17:17 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info