Last Epoch is POE Killer now

poe need copy best from other games
and alot more QOL
and less clicks pls
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
hoho competition another mirage.
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
"
TreeOfDead wrote:
poe need copy best from other games
and alot more QOL
and less clicks pls

Any particular games in mind?

I'd really like the dev team to go play Final Fantasy 11 before it shuts down just to soak up some of that goodness.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on May 30, 2023, 2:38:08 PM
oh yes for sure bruv what am i doing here playing poe. its probably wow killer also.
ign: Testassss or Instantblock
poe kil poe2
no need, PoE killed itself by being a bloated mess.

for real though, Last Epoch will be the first competitor to PoE
The game has one or two nice gimmicks but struggles to even get out of early access after all the long time of development and money thanks to multiple sold pricey early access copies.
it's just another x will be the x killer assumptions and in the end both games will coexist just fine with their target audience. Like fuck even poe2 won't really change much about the player base of poe1 as the game seems to target a entire different audience of players and vice versa. Even games like d2 and d3 still have their audience of active players after all the years and many better or other arpgs on the market.
Flames and madness. I'm so glad I didn't miss the fun. hoho
I like LE.
However, I've never really gotten into it.
When it leaves early access, I will for sure try it again, but so far I don't think it will kill PoE.
As Pashid said, the two will probably just coexist.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Pashid wrote:
The game has one or two nice gimmicks but struggles to even get out of early access after all the long time of development and money thanks to multiple sold pricey early access copies.
it's just another x will be the x killer assumptions and in the end both games will coexist just fine with their target audience. Like fuck even poe2 won't really change much about the player base of poe1 as the game seems to target a entire different audience of players and vice versa. Even games like d2 and d3 still have their audience of active players after all the years and many better or other arpgs on the market.

Diablo 3 is basically the only aRPG on the market with leaderboards. Currently Path of Exile and Diablo 3 are the only aRPGs with proper live service.
"
auspexa wrote:
Diablo 3 is basically the only aRPG on the market with leaderboards. Currently Path of Exile and Diablo 3 are the only aRPGs with proper live service.

I think PoE-Racing.com fills that niche for PoE. Feels good to get trophies on there and pushes me to go harder. :)
Twitch: https://twitch.tv/artcrusader

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info