Last Epoch is POE Killer now

I agree 1000%. The game is so much better than PoE I would encourage anyone even slightly dissatisfied with anything to ditch this dead game and go full time LE as your arpg of choice.

It's so good I'm sure you'll all spend your forum time exclusively on their forums though and drop these forums. It's only natural and I'll be sorry to see you all go, but it only makes sense. LE is the king and PoE is dead. See you on the forums over there!!!
If true good.

There needs to be more competition.. these dev's are growing way too stubborn.
Don't be a poe stan. Use your fucking brain.
More competition is good but POE killer ? ... Nah. The only thing that will kill PoE is PoE 2
There will be no second part. Its steel poe 1 but under fake different name, with same vision... "Remove what is holding players in the game".

LE and any other game cant kill poe, because poe make suicide.
3G at war again
Last edited by Willm4ster on Sep 6, 2021, 11:42:05 PM
That game looks like complete dog shit.
PoE is to slow now, bad GGG.

LE > 50 monsters on whole map, WAAAAAAAA, AWASOME!!! PoE DEAD.

Thats how i feel about this topic.
Watched Alk play LE and boy the early zones (Ruined Era) still look so samey/boring and worldmap confusing that he did not know where to go at times.

Basically the sentiment that i have with that game when i played it the last time. The ruined Era needs a big update pass to make it enjoyable.

Also the boss fights with the on-you-face telegraphs and 10 second reaction times look hilarious. I hope they rework it later as currently it looks kinda over the top/unfinished.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Sep 7, 2021, 1:25:00 AM
I like LE, although I only dabble a bit in it now and then. I'll wait until it is finished before I seriously start playing it.
Will it kill PoE? Probably not.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
Phrazz wrote:
"
Chavolatra wrote:
But new game balance based on 1% ruined this game forever now.

Ruined the game for you and some others, doesn't mean the game is dead nor killed by LE. Hate to break it to you, but you aren't the center of the universe :)

We've seen 100% fresh players going into Expedition totally blind, and managed to get to maps in a few days without even looking ONE single thing up on third part sites. Now, imagine what they can do during a league when they start looking shit up?

This game isn't balanced around the infamous "1%". Maybe 1% of the game is being balanced around the "1%", but that's just the way it should be.

:D:D:D

fresh player in poe

xddddddd

ofc.
Yes , goodbye POE , playing LE now .

Thanks for all the nerf's.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info